Newcastle 1-3 Arsenal

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 557

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Nicklas Bendtner, Abou Diaby and Samir Nasri secured victory for Arsenal to leave Newcastle in the relegation zone.

More...

great result, great performance arsenal seem to be turning up the gears in the last to few games

with some first teamers coming back the rest of the season look goods..i think arsenal can cause trouble within the top 3..

with man utd performing so bad lately i think arsenal can get a good old win like last time and liverpool and chelsea you never know these days

gonna be a great finish to the season.

yeap fantastic result very happy with both the win and the performance we are looking good at the right time!did u see arshavin`s screamer that hit the bar! :D

yeap fantastic result very happy with both the win and the performance we are looking good at the right time!did u see arshavin`s screamer that hit the bar! :D

indeed, would of been a great goal

how many times did you think rvp was going to score?lol it was like harper was only after stopping him !:S

how many times did you think rvp was going to score?lol it was like harper was only after stopping him !:S

its the same old story for arsenal. we always dominate in possession but cant tuck away the chances yh i kno its was 3-1 but it should of been like 8-1 atleast..

van persie was the main reason arsenal won;) asissted in boths goals scored by diaby and nasri's

Normally id find this hilarious,but us been in even deeper **** really takes the shine of it.Please resign Southgate,Gibbo is too loyal (stupid) to sack you.:'(

well you might aswell keep southgate tbh. you should of sacked him in like january

its too late to sack him.

He should never of got the job in the first place,but thats another story.

Thought Newcastle were very unlucky. Martins should have hit it with his left foot. Arshavin starting to play well now aswell.

great result for arsenal l love wenger he knows. . . . . . . .

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

man u had a bad day xaxaxa..> can you tell me when s alex f will leave from man u???

Arsenal are now starting to look like they belong in the top 4. Great perfomance very entertaining to watch them

Back