geordiejosh

Reaction score
im newcastle in my first season, im looking for a striker who will score lots of goals, preferably not african due to African cup of nations, any recommendations would be nice

Thanks

wilfried from vitesse,he is an absolute bargain as he has a 2.5 mill buy out clause

Wilfried Bony; Darwin Quintero; Moussa Sow or Papiss Cissé if you can pay them are the best options for that price mate :)

im newcastle in my first season, im looking for a striker who will score lots of goals, preferably not african due to Arican cup of nations, any recommendations would be nice

Thanks

wilfried from vitesse,he is an absolute bargain as he has a 2.5 mill buy out clause

Wilfried Bony; Darwin Quintero; Moussa Sow or Papiss Cissé if you can pay them are the best options for that price mate :)

I'm guessing you guy's never read the OP, out of the 4 suggestions you gave 3 were African.

Try out Gary Hooper (Celtic), Steven Naismith (Rangers) or Javi Guerra (Valladolid) he doesn't look the best but he's been a goal machine for me

I'm guessing you guy's never read the OP, out of the 4 suggestions you gave 3 were African.

Try out Gary Hooper (Celtic), Steven Naismith (Rangers) or Javi Guerra (Valladolid) he doesn't look the best but he's been a goal machine for me

Yes i didn't read it my bad but wilfried doesn't go to the African Nations Cup btw