Sweeedz

Reaction score
I Currently run with this setup:
---------------Cisse-----------------
-Greizmann----Ben Arfa----Belhanda--
---------Tiote------Cabaye----------
-Santon--Coloccini--Alderwireld--R.Taylor-
--------------Krul--------------------
I came 4th both seasons and most due to conceding alot of goals. So looking to replace Colo as hes getting old and Taylor. I have 20 mil to play with but could sell a few players to bring it up to 25. Looking at walker for Taylor. How much should I max pay for him? Bale is also transferlisted for 20 but could bring it down abit, should I get him? Just bought Greizmann so would have retrain him. Looking into replacing Ben Arfa too as hes not doing it for me.

Bale is a very good option for 20m. But he won't solve your defensive problems. Look for some established central and right back.

My defence was Shawcross, Walker, Roger Johnson and Olsson, Won the premiership in my third season with Leeds United with those, Olsson and Walker are more attacking that solid defenders though but with a decent CB pairing and DM you will be fine, Shawcross set me back 9.5 million, Walker 1.5 but he was listed, Olsson was 4.8 i think and Johnson was 3.5.

Shawcross is always a good investment though, Even after 3 solid seasons from him i cashed in on him for a cool 22 million from Arsenal, Johnson i let go for 2 million after he never recovered from a injury, Walker and Olsson however are still my main RB/LB pairing and i won the tremble last season.

I have Santon which is probebly a more attacking side back. I have my side backs on support so I want someone who can track back fast and defend after helping in the attack. Cisskho got bought I think. But if I buy Bale I would have to sell either Belhands which Ive had for 2 seasons or Greizmann which Ive only had for 1. Or retrain Greizmann to COM and sell Ben Arfa.

Back