Newcastle 3rd Season

• Thread starter Thread starter chappell37
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2K
In my third season with Newcastle. Came 3rd last term looking for additions to my team, long term replacement for coloccini and new striker. Also need back up for wingers any help?

GK: ter Stegen
DR: Azipilcueta
DC: Coloccini
DC: Tomkins
DL: Santon
DM: Tiote
MC: Sigurdsson
MC: Cabaye
AMR: Shaqiri
AML: Reus
STC: Siporsson

Subs
Elliot
Marveaux
Gibson
Soumare
Jali
Ba
Gosling
Hargreaves

DC -
Steven Caulker(Spurs)
Anderson Martins(Al-Jaish)
Sebastian Bassong(Spurs)

Wingers -
Jefferson Montero(Villarreal)
Giannis Fetzfatidis(spelling unsure, plays for Olympiakos)
Vaclav Pilar(Viktoria Plzen)

Strikers -
Odion Ighalo(Udinese)
Nicolas Lopez(Nacional[Uruguay])

Jack Butland is a good young backup keeper the scouts rate him as 4.5 stars (will develop into important first team player) He's cheap too probably around £3.5 mil plus he's homegrown english player

James Forrset (Celtic) he was mint for me, bought for £1.1mil
Henri Saivet also a good premier league player.

Craig Dawson is a 4* CB on my save (5th Season)

Sold Krul to Bayern Munich start 2nd season for 9mil. thought it was good business. Can anyone suggest any winger that can play opposite side to what foot they are

Im Newcastle and signed players very similar to yourself finished 5th first season and 2nd the 2nd season, Think my main reason for this was the goals galore tactic in tactics area and one Papiss Cisse.

im in my 3rd season with newcastle 2, I bought J. Tomkins. C. Clarke and Miranda for CB
G. Bong and Obradovic LB
F. Melo I. Pekelski CM/DM
Kadlec Milevski Sturridge P I had Sturridge on loan first year and got him on a free start of 3rd season and hes pumpin em in.
finished 2nd 1st season,3rd second but won FA cup and lost the Champions league to Barca 3-0,

Back