newcastle 4222

Trophy_Whorder

Trophy_Hoarder
Reaction score
Newcastle 4222

Prologue

The reason for me trying out and in the end contructing and now uploading this tactics is that I wanted to use a formation that will work with most midtable teams. Being able to take on the world beaters of football and finally, I have succeded . I have beaten some of the biggest clubs in world football using this approach and I am currently in my 8th season and i feel it is time to share it with all of you.

Naturally - being in my 8th season - I am managed to recruit and develop a squad equal to my previously so superior opponents but on this journey, I have been able to win titles with a squad much lesser than the one I have today
This 4222 has great counter attacking football, using one touch movement and it gets you the results you want, given that you have a balanced squad and a squad in harmony

To the formation

View attachment 254669

Why this formation and approach then ?

Initally, I wanted to try to emulate the Newcastle formation and approach that Alan Pardew was using when newcastle was in the top four. I got inspired by seeing Demba Ba destroying the opposition. In my first season, I used Demba Ba as a complete striker and he got 24 goals, closely followed by Cisse with 21 goals so you can imgane my joy.

The Players
I used the automactic role selction to sort out the best role suited for the player

Training

To be honest i just use the defult setup. I have never used individuall schedules but if you want to make one or even download one, try to focus on those parts important to you as a manager.

Match Preparation

Once again, I just leave this to my *** manager to sort out this mini feature

Pitch Size
Basic standard

Shouts
If the score is 0.0 coming up to ht and ft - Get stuck in

When i feel the players are being lazy and not doing there job - Get the ball forward

Cup finals
View attachment 254670View attachment 254679View attachment 254678View attachment 254677View attachment 254676View attachment 254675View attachment 254674View attachment 254673View attachment 254672View attachment 254671View attachment 254680

final league position

View attachment 254689View attachment 254688View attachment 254687View attachment 254686View attachment 254685View attachment 254684View attachment 254690

Download View attachment 254691

Thank you TheBetterHalf in helping me make this op

(History_ Biography)

View attachment 256361

Last edited:
A screenshot of your best players would be nice..:D

bump has any body used this formation if so please leave me feedback good and the bad

Back