NewCastle 4th season 50 mil

• Thread starter Thread starter Sweeedz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2K

Sweeedz

Reaction score
Won the league twice and was 12 points clear this season. Won Champions League too. With this squad
View attachment 252705
Im looking to strengthen my squad further. The biggest thing is that Cisse is good, but good isnt enough when are at this level. So looking to replace him with a amazing striker. I have bought Fierro but will probebly send him on a loan for a season before I start him in my squad. Im looking for an AMR too. And I was thinking of Buying either Douglas Costa or Ganso and retrain them into AMR. Would that work? or should I buy Hazard and play him AML and change Greizmann to an AMR? And can you see any other part of the squad that needs to be strengthen? I have 50 mil to play. Prefferbly want players who can cut in on their best foot on the wings like Hazard/Hulk.

what about neymar plays either wing or a striker, 2 potential positions, im not sure if retraining either Costa or ganso would work effectively. I always buy Hazard if circumstances allow me too, bit hitty/missy for me though. I usually go for Benitez , quintero, giroud, gameiro or Benjamin lauth as the strikers simply because i never get any further than the 3rd season with newcastle.( mainly due to my bad choices with tactics lol). Looks a very good squad, by Ameobi still there wtf hahahaha, is he their for the derby's.

Nope, no one wants to buy him :/ Should I sell Cisse for 17mil?

whats cisse record like? and id get rid of ameobi as soon as possible, as he just taking wages for nothing. also have you a replacement lined up for cisse?

No, I sold him but the fans got devistated so I reloaded the save :/

Hazard doesnt want to sign because of the talks have broken down too much :(

Hi there i am all so doing a newcastle save to thought id show you my team could give you an idea or to on who you could buy papdapoulos is one of the best busy i have got so far am in 2018

with this team i have only won 4 league cups back to back 1 champions league 1 fa cup on the verge in making it two fa cups and a europa league.

View attachment 252739

How is Verrati at AMR Inside Forward .. I have being playing him at CM with DPL or just CM support ?

For Striker, buy Tevez he should be cheap. Or Damiao/Doumbia from Internacional/CSKA. AMR buy Griezzman

Tevez is 30 which is abit too old for my liking, Dimao was bought by Inter and didnt have the funds to compete. Probebly will try to buy Neymar and Munain

Back