newcastle challenge!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Dan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 874

Dan

I'm back!!!!!
Reaction score
set myself a challenge with newcastle! have updated all the relegations and promotions and put them in the championship! have took away owen martins bassong and geremi because they are likely to go! any advice on hu to buy got around 2m budget!

you shouldnt of got rid of them players as newcastle would have made money from selling them! im doing a similar thing but kept players at same teams. i just sold majority of players and got rid of dennis wise and started a fresh.

ah never mind well owen is goin on contract but ive put their rep down and things like that to make it more realistic ne suggestions for players???

Well you obviously need to target a good striker- Viduka was a flop for my Burnley side in Championship, so he's gonna be pretty terrible for Newcastle in the Championship.

I've done the same, get Kikin Fonseca.... he scored 5 goals on his debut for me and consistenly scores 2 - 3 a game, he's mint in the championship.

Newcastle should have gone down, they were poor throughout the season, and over the 38 games, they were the third-worst team in the league. But having said that, relegation is a chance for Newcastle to rebuild and restructure the club, hopefully coming back to the Premiership stronger....and I am a Newcastle fan!!!

Back