Newcastle Help

These are my main ins & outs.

In -
Erik Pieters - 2.4mil
Adam Vass - 350k
Toby Alderweireld - 4.4 (only 1.5m up front, rest over 24 months)

Out -
Alan Smith - 400k (Frees up 62k a week wages!)
James Perch (loan Fee of 300K)
Yven Moyo - 350k
Danny Guthrie - 1Mil

How do you play Lovenkrands and Ba?

I understand that everyone wants tips now and then, but do you really want to create a team that is exactly the same as his? Work out how best you get your team to work by tinkering with tactics and such (that's what pre-season is for), and attempt some thing for yourself.

Ive started with Newcastle, I am a Liverpool fan though. I got Sturridge on loan, chelsea wanted £55m to make it permanent, so 1 season it is for him. I am struggling to find a decent left back as I intend on playing Santon at RB.
Nobody wants Alan Smith, board prevented me from releasing him as well. If anyone can find a promising youngster to cover at centre back and centre mid that would be appreciated.

well in my first season i got Sturridge on loan and Carlos Diogo at rb on a free hes done really well and also got James Tomkins who has done very well as back up i signed him for 3 mil.
In my seconded season Sturridge didn't want to come to me but he was on the loan list so i got Vaclav Kadlec for 8 mil i would recommend signing him in your first season cos he would be cheaper he was fantastic.
then next season i managed to get Sturridge on a free couldn't of been happier.

in my first season i came 8th and the next season 5th i haven't played much of my 3rd season but i did beat Chelsea 5-3 and OM 3-1 in europa league.

Last edited:
I started my first season with Newcastle yesterday.

In came:
Sturridge on loan for the season
Darron Gibson for 2.2M from Man Utd
Jordan Rhodes for 2.5M from Huddersfield (probably a mistake in hindsight!)
El Hadji Diouf on a free transfer. Diouf is a total **** but being free and wages of 20k per week I thought it would be a gamble worth taking. He's done well so far with a rating of over 7...

Out went
Alan Smith for £1M to QPR although I'm paying 18k of his wages per week but still good for the club.
Lovenkrands 400k to Kyriaspor

Just got to January and I'm in touch with the European places. Sadly Sturridge has been out injured for two months and Ba has just picked up an injury for 8 weeks. Gutierrez is playing very well on the left wing too.

Have made one signing in January so far - Jay Rodriguez for 4M. He's been banging the goals in for Burnley in the Championship and my scout said he would be a great signing.

Sadly, that's my transfer kitty spent so am left with maybe a loan or two to come in as no-one wants to take Ameobi off my hands, sadly.....

First season completed. Finished 7th and won the FA Cup so well happy.

In to pre-season and some significant changes made to the playing staff:

Out:
Cabaye sold by Mike Ashley :( for £11.5M as the offer was too good to turn down apparently.
Best to QPR for £1.5M
Williamson sold for £1M
Ryan Taylor sold for £1.5M
Ameobi - released
Sturridge - loan ended

Had a decent budget of £25M so in came:
Papisse Cisse - £14M from Freiburg
Stephane Sessagnon - £3.5M from Sunderland
Nedum Onuoha - £2.2M from Man Citeh
Chris Cohen - £2M from Nottingham Forrest
Fernando Gago - £3M from Real Madrid - Very happy with this deal as he's going to replace Cabaye for a fraction of his sale and is a fully fledged Argentine international.
Mphela - £230k from Sundowns in South Africa. Bit of an unknown but worth a punt at such a cheap price and he's scored quite a few for the SA national team.

Still want to bring in two season long loans if I can - I have lined up Abou Diaby from the Gooners and Goran Pandev.

Already won the Community Shield, 4-0 against Man Utd who put out a scratch team tbh. Am in Europe this season so will be interesting how I get on.

Newcastle season 6

Alright in my first season i got sturridge on loan then signed him January, if you get sturridge when you start and you formation is right 442 attacking, i got 10 million in january i sold steven taylor as hes a liability and bought savic and zabletta from city as they are on transfer list. Im on season six won FA cup three time Carling cup twice and european and super cup twice and currently lie second in premier league.

Back