Flukster

Reaction score
Ok well I've just finished my first season in charge of Newcastle. I've qualified for Europa next season. My transfer budget is 20million but when I offload some players I will have 30million.
The positions I need are....
CB - Central Defender - Cover - Fabricio Coloccini makes too many mistakes so I want a new CB, was thinking about Jan Vertoghen, but I want a couple of options
LB - Wing Back - Support
CM - Any - Don't really like Yohan Cabaye, might get Sigurosson, but I want more options
LW - Demba BA won't take his release clause off his contact and 4 teams have met it so I can't do anything :( the teams are Barcelona,Real Madrid,Chelsea & AC Milan

Also any wonderkids / hot prospect players ?
Thanks

mats hummels and jordi amat only 19 for CB and jordi alba as a LWB ever banega and david alaba for CM good young winger is antoine griezmann and victor moses and john utaka hope this helps

Centre-back: Dede from Vasco, Yaroslav Rakitskyi, Inigo Martinez.

Left wing: Junior Hoilett or Antione Griezmann. Might be worth looking around for the first wave of regens, esp. in Central America. If your budget falls, take a look at Adam Lallana (Southampton), who can definitely cut it at a higher level.

Left back: Loan Reto Ziegler from Juventus. Quality, and they only want you to pay around 30% of his wages.

Centre midfield: There are so many of these you'll lose count. See if you can pry Tom Huddlestone away from Spurs, Romulo from Vasco (release clause £8.5mil), or just send your best scouts out, looking for four-star midfielders, they'll find them. Also, see if you can loan Thiago from Barcelona.

And always buy Sigurdsson. Always, whoever your team is. He's a monster of a player.

Back