• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 850

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Winger Hatem Ben Arfa injures his left ankle during the 0-0 draw with Sporting Kansas City in only his second game since recovering from a double leg fracture.

More...

man, I like this guy.. he could be one of those who big teams will fight for after next season.. hopefully its not a long term injury..

Fuuuck, I didn't realise Ben Arfa had injury problems like this... He's one of the best attacking mids in the Premiership, I just hope he's back fit by the time the league starts.

This is why I get a bit nervous with friendlies. On a positive, it could just be a slight twist or sprain. Nothing to get worried about. Isn't that 2 Newcastle players injured already though?

Bit quick to say he's injury prone I think, first was a freak accident and this is just unlucky. Shame though, he's a good player.

This is why I get a bit nervous with friendlies. On a positive, it could just be a slight twist or sprain. Nothing to get worried about. Isn't that 2 Newcastle players injured already though?

FM teaches you that. I've had up to 12 injuries in pre-season.

thats bad lol. most I've had recently was one. out for 3 days with bruised rib

In my current game I set up a few friendlies for the winter break and got a broken leg, a broken ankle and torn cruciates, along with a few minor injuries.

I really want him to recover and come back and help Newcastle, I am a fan of BA.

Back