Newcastle in FM13, insane amount of transfers?

• Thread starter Thread starter Wiraax94
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 4K

Wiraax94

Reaction score
So basically I'm playing online with a friend in BPL. He's fulham and I'm Swansea and we both noticed that Newcastle during the third season was in an insane spending spree. They bought for almost 120 million pound one season and spent probably 300+ million during 3 seasons and sold for probably 40 million at max. Do they really have that much cash?

So basically I'm playing online with a friend in BPL. He's fulham and I'm Swansea and we both noticed that Newcastle during the third season was in an insane spending spree. They bought for almost 120 million pound one season and spent probably 300+ million during 3 seasons and sold for probably 40 million at max. Do they really have that much cash?

Have they got new owners? I was taken over while managing Newcastle in the first season. There is a chance they have been taken over by a sugar daddy, hence the increased transfer activity.

Newcastle have a lot of players with immense sale value(Cabaye, Tiote, Ben Arfa, Ba, Cisse, Santon, Campbell to name a few), and could easily reach well over £100m by selling four of those.

Have they got new owners? I was taken over while managing Newcastle in the first season. There is a chance they have been taken over by a sugar daddy, hence the increased transfer activity.

I wish I was taken over by a sugar daddy, never had it yet on any fm. I always get a scrooge chairman when it comes to Newcastle takeovers lol

Newcastle have a lot of players with immense sale value(Cabaye, Tiote, Ben Arfa, Ba, Cisse, Santon, Campbell to name a few), and could easily reach well over £100m by selling four of those.

Exactly. Selling Cabaye (30), Ben Arfa (27) and Cisse (31) gained me around £70m to reinvest in other players :)

Back