Newcastle promoted to top flight

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 868

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Newcastle manager Chris Hughton hails his side's "wonderful achievement" after they secure promotion to the Premier League.

More...

I am very pleased about their promoting, I like this club, I hope they will surprise everyone next season and get an Europe place.

Yeah, a great achievement, like it was Soooo hard to get promotion. Welcome back though ;)

Well done. a special congrats to chris Houghton. well played Sir Indeed

well done newcastle... gunna be tough next season for you though i think now you have many championship level players but im sure your bring in some decent players

Key men for them next season will be Kevin Nolan, and also Carroll.

If they both perform, Newcastle can stay up.

The real question is though: Is Ashley prepared to give the club the funds they will need?

Well done to Chris Hughton. Anyone else think Mike Ashley will try to sell up again now they are in the top flight. Made the biggest farce of it last time round.

Up the Toon, Up the Toon. So happy we are back up! I am not going to lie but i thought we would have to work much harder. I worry we still do not have the fire power up front yet. Wolves last year scored for fun in the championship but have got like 30 goals this yeah. We need a proven striker to make sure we stay up.

Newcastle needs to snap up some quality players.

---------- Post added at 05:51 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:29 PM ----------

I can't wait Tottenham to beat their arses, yeah :D

Newcastle better get some young and quality players if they want something from Premier League.

We Do Need To Buy Though. I Nearly Wet Myself When I Saw On Sky Sports That We Are Front Runners For Getting Juan Angel Albin In The Summer.WOOP WOOP!! ;)

I also heard spurs and wigan want albin. think he will take spurs

We Do Need To Buy Though. I Nearly Wet Myself When I Saw On Sky Sports That We Are Front Runners For Getting Juan Angel Albin In The Summer.WOOP WOOP!! ;)

I really hope mate, I don't wanna see Newcastle failing again, that's why I am wishing them luck :D

have not seen Juan Angel Albin play but sounds really good. also Hutton would be a great signing.

Well, with a supposed £15M to spend, we aren't going to be buying too many players. It would be nice if we had £20M to spend but we should be OK on that. :S

Well, with a supposed £15M to spend, we aren't going to be buying too many players. It would be nice if we had £20M to spend but we should be OK on that. :S
I was going to ask what's the money Hughton has available. I think they can't buy many players with them. :(

Back