IIotterboyII

Reaction score
I need a good decent tactic for use Home & Away currently playing as Newcastle & havent felt the need to sign anyone thats going to affect my squad too much atm. Just Josh Lelan a young Defender from Derby. im conceding alot of goals and no matter what i try cant seem to win/Draw games. My team is (GK - Krul) (D-R.Taylor, S.Taylor, Collocini, Anita) (M-Ben-Arfa, Cabaye, Gosling Guttirez,) (ATT-Ba, Cisse) . This is my strongest squad Playing 442 attacking-Fluid.

I would probably play more cautious to begin with. Why not settle for 2 approaches. One Fluid Counter and one Fluid Standard. In the Counter version, I would press more and keep a short passing game, retain possession whilst exploiting the flanks. When playing Standard, I would still play a high pressing game but instead of retain possession, I would play more direct.

have you sold davide santon and cheick tiote? if not bump santon to left back anita/tiote in place of gosling and if you still have marveaux, he's a bit better on left wing that guttirez (guttirez is a free 10m+ first window sale) playing a 442 if you cant get your own tactics to work id recommend both jp's tactics, simple and solid and the counter version. both have given me good results. Also the gold old fashioned english tactic on this site is good.

I always test new tactics with newcastle and as far as 442's go these two have given me the best results.

Back