Newcastle Third Season January Window!

• Thread starter Thread starter lipecamara
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1K

lipecamara

Reaction score
I'm using an own tweekd devasto tactic and it has been working wonders so far,and this season i have good players and backups in all my areas(in my point of view) but i'm not too sure if the team is good enough for winning a champions league,witch is my goal this season.Here are some screenshots,what should i do? Who should I buy/sell? (19 million budget, without Hazard money)
Note: Hazard is going out for 44million to Manchester Utd. Niakhaichyk can go out for 11million or on loan for 1.8million and option to buy of 15 million(but,being a reserve he made a very good work!) should I sell him or keep him? I am really struggling to find a replace! Who do you suggests? Also,I have a number of regens prospects but they’ll only be good in 3 years at least! Still, I selected the greatest and putted here for you to see if I should loan them or use in first team,reserve and whatever! Thanks!

View attachment 175105View attachment 175106View attachment 175107View attachment 175108View attachment 175109

think of loaning out ur 17yr olds once theyre 18-19.

sell niakhaicky if ur not letting him play like 20+ a season.

Doesnt matter if your getting 44 for hazard he is class keep him and spend the 19 million on pastore or some one with world class or buy a new RB as Hargreaves is getting on

Doesnt matter if your getting 44 for hazard he is class keep him and spend the 19 million on pastore or some one with world class or buy a new RB as Hargreaves is getting on

He can replace Hazard with a very good player with half of the £44 million, and keep the rest to get another player.

It's upto you if you wish to sell Niakhaichyk, if you feel he's good cover, keep him, if you are selling Hazard you don't need the money.

The only player he could get who is nearly as good is Ashley Young !! then still get Pastore

Pastore doesn't want to go to my club,i was thinking of getting alexis sanchez or james rodriguez or in last case i would buy paloschi and use kadlec or kroos as winger.Also,do you think that i need to buy lucas digne or it will be a waste of money? then i would sell diogo.Here are some players i'm thinking to buy:
Digne - 6.25m
M'vila - 16.25m ( then sell pirlo or barton,to make my midfield stronger )
Phil Jones - 15.5m (sell steven taylor and put him on the place of otamendi)
Paloschi - 15.5m ( put him on STCL,since arshavin won't be good in next season )
Alexis Sanchez - 14.25m ( to replace Hazard )
Jamez Rodriguez - 28m ( same motive above )
Nicolás gaitan - 7.75m (to replace niakhaichyk,then i would buy alexis sanchez and not buy paloschi.Plus he could work as reserve forward too)
Lavezzi - 21.5m ( can be my STCL or AMR )
Also,a question: if i don't spend any money,like,if i end the season with 63 million in cash,and if i win the league for example,the board will give me more money for transfers or no?

Help please! ;D

Last edited:
Because you have mike CASHley i think you will loose it buy Agyei he is immense

Because you have mike CASHley i think you will loose it buy Agyei he is immense

seriously???????????????? also,agyei isn't that good.There's a regen that i couldn't get his workpermit that is IMMENSE in the same position.I'm hoping to get him next season ;D

Last edited:
Back