woody3011

Reaction score
right im in the third season after finishing 2nd behind Man City and runners up 2 Chelsea in Euro
I think I need a few new players to strengthen the squad
I play an adapted 4-1-1-2-2 atm
I need to offload some deadwood aswell (zaki, gosling,) hargreaves is retiring at end season
any help guys?
here is my current squad
goalkepeers and defenders
View attachment 212540
Midfield and strikers
View attachment 212541

id get rid of quite a few of the older players like Adebayor and coloccini and replace them with younger replacements that have potential to grow into the formation you use. Eg. Siem de jong, ignasio martinez

marco reus, adam johnson, luuk de jong, mateo kovacic, shaqiri, romario (rb), jano, shawcross, g.cahill.

You have a lot of older players who are likely candidates to be sold. Any team that is aiming for the title can do better than Jonás Gutiérrez, Obertan and Simpson, so they should be sold. Look at who is earning needlessly high wages and look at who isn't selected in your squad on the screenshots. Do you need the likes of Dan Gosling and Sylvain Marveaux?

I would sell:

Simpson, Gosling, Marveaux, Gutiérrez and Obertan.

Selling players will be easy enough and I would use the suggestions above as I can never really recommend players when you are into the third season. Good luck, I hope you do Newcastle proud!

look for them if they still in their team

marvin martin= sochaux france
capoue=toulouse france
ross barkley = everton
fleck glasgow rangers
dembele must sign.... fulham
leighton baines worth all penny u will use on this lad
carlos vela arsenal
antoine griezman real sociedad
marc albrighton aston villa
honda from cska moscow
marc stegen keeper from borussia mgladbach..will b the best keeper in the world but he will cost u a lot i got many more...but lets keep in touch n u tell me what u think