newcastle1892

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just got FM 2013 and I've started a career with my beloved Newcastle. I'm looking to finish top 6 and reach the quarters of the Europe League.. I need to strengthen up the squad and get some depth with the squad being thin. I'm looking for a RB, CB, AM and a back up ST. I'll have around 11m once I've offloaded Simpson and some others. Can any put some players forward and give me ideas? Thanks in advance.

you wont get 4 quality players to challenge for the top 6 for 11 million

Well I know a few young players but not sure if they will help you right away.

Adryan - amc for under 1 mil
Dzagoev - free (unless this has changed with the update)
Admilton - striker at 5.5ish million
Kjaer for Cb at around 3.5 mil
Wellington Nem - 3.5 mil general AM positions
Mikkel Diskerud - free - can be trained up to a very good CM

Also, give Ba a new contract ASAP or he will be available at 7.5 mil to leave you - and he is very good :)

Last edited:
SFolio - They have players capable to challenge for top 6 IMO already on FM, stat-wise. I just need to bring in more players for the European and cup games :)

Average Joe - Dzagoev is currently at CSKA.. Kjaer, waiting for a response.. managed to get Welington Nem :) and Diskerud won't enter talks :eek: thanks though!

Cai1234 - £3.5m ;)

Last edited:
ruben Jensson, andre Jali and bressan are all good centre mids you can get for cheap

offer jonas out for 11.75 million. Fulham are straight in there snapping him up :)

good cm is jenssen from tromso he's a great advance plamaker would do well with cabaye
amc wellington nem,adryan,vadillo
if i was you put santon rb and train him a bit and get insua for 2.7mil he was great in my spurs team!
cb burdisso from boca i think and kjear he's cheap and good back up

Thanks lads, I'm currently outside the transfer window and already lost 3-2 away to Soton in the COC. Unbeaten in the league scored 3 conceded 0 after 3 games and in europa group stages :)

ive also got a save with nufc ut im in my second season i bough okore,adryan wellington nem. try and get niang striker french aged 19 i think get him on laon has a potential on 4.5 and has score 9 goals in 8 games