Newcastle United - A New Era Beckons!

1644956953614.png

VIDEO LINK - Newcastle 5-0 Man Utd 1996

FEBRUARY

brentford.png

Lineup - Livakovic, Trippier (Livramento), Mancini, Morato, Davies, Musah, Willock, Raphinha (Adeyemi), Musiala (Almada), Fati, Calvert-Lewin*

We put on a show here as we smashed 5 goals past Brentford. Fati and DLC got doubles while Alphonso Davies scored his first league goal for the club. Tino Livramento came off the bench to make his debut.

--

FA Cup 4th Round
wolves.png

Lineup
- Livakovic, Trippier, Mancini, Morato (Zagadou), Davies*, Musah (Gavi), Willock, Adeyemi, Musiala (Almada), Fati, Calvert-Lewin

Out of all the players in my first team squad Karim Adeyemi is the one who I wish I could play more but DLC has been in imperious form up front to keep him out. He played RW here though and converted a penalty as we edged Wolves out to progress into the next round.

--

ham.png

Lineup - Livakovic, Trippier, Mancini, Morato*, Davies, Musah, Willock, Raphinha, Musiala (Almada), Fati (Yusuf Demir), Calvert-Lewin (Adeyemi)

We were very poor here and just sneaked the win as Morato headed in from a corner late on.

--

1-1.png

Lineup
- Woodman, Trippier (Livramento), Mancini, Morato, Davies, Musah (Gavi), Willock, Raphinha, Musiala, Fati, Adeyemi (A.Armstrong)

We maintain our 8pt lead at the top of the table with this draw. Morato surprisingly netted for the 2nd game in a row but we couldnt find a winner. A fair result.

--

blackburn.png

Lineup
- Livakovic, Trippier, Mancini (Koopmeiners), Morato, Davies, Musah, Willock (Gavi), Raphinha*, Musiala, Fati, Adeyemi

A fine day at the office. Raphinha scored a fine hat-trick and Gavi scored his first goal for the club and the only disappointment was the fact that Adeyemi had a goal disallowed for offside.

--

UEFA Champions League 1st Round 1st Leg
ajax.png

Lineup
- Livakovic, Trippier, Mancini, Morato, Davies, Musah*, Willock (Gavi), Raphinha, Musiala (Yusuf Demir), Saint-Maximin, Calvert-Lewin

Apparently we were huge underdogs going into this game but we didnt play like it as we easily beat Ajax thanks to 3 first half goals which should see us into the quarter-finals.

--

chelsea.png

Lineup - Livakovic, Trippier, Kamara, Morato, Davies, Musah (Gavi), Willock (Koopmeiners), Raphinha (Adeyemi), Musiala, Saint-Maximin, Calvert-Lewin

Alphonso Davies has been world class for us all season but he made a horrendous error in this match to gift Chelsea their equaliser. I can forgive him though - just lol.

--

SUMMARY

We were unbeaten this month so I am delighted with that!!!! Sure we drew with Man Utd and Chelsea in the league but otherwise we did pretty well with our 3-0 win over Ajax away from home in the Champions League being the major highlight.

Our lead at the top of the table has been cut down to 6pts but I am still confident that we can hold on to 1st position!

Going to be an exciting end to the season!!!!

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
MORATO
morato.png

--

PREMIER LEAGUE
feb.png

1645041391111.png

VIDEO LINK - Newcastle 4-4 Arsenal 2011

MARCH

FA Cup 5th Round
ipswich.png

Lineup - Livakovic, Heath (G.Armstrong), Kamara, Zagadou, Lewis, Koopmeiners, Gavi, Yusuf Demir, Almada*, Saint-Maximin (A.Armstrong), Adeyemi

I played my backups here against the League 1 side and we got an easy victory as we beat Ipswich 4-1. Thiago Almada scored a superb hat-trick and Karim Adeyemi also struck.

--

liverpool.png

Lineup - Livakovic, Trippier, Kamara, Morato, Davies, Musah, Willock, Raphinha (Yusuf Demir), Musiala, Fati (Saint-Maximin), Calvert-Lewin (Adeyemi)

After 20 games unbeaten in the league we come unstuck at Anfield as Liverpool deservedly beat us here. Roberto Firmino scored a brace and although Adeyemi pulled a goal back from the spot late on we couldnt find an equaliser.

--

arsenal.png

Lineup - Livakovic, Trippier (Livramento), Mancini, Morato, Davies, Musah (Gavi), Willock, Raphinha*, Musiala, Fati (Saint-Maximin), Calvert-Lewin

Arsenal may be 3rd in the league but we smashed them out of the park here as we put 5 goals past them. A perfect response to losing against Liverpool.

--

UEFA Champions League 1st Round 2nd Leg
1-0.png

Lineup
- Livakovic, Livramento, Kamara, Zagadou, Lewis, Koopmeiners (Longstaff), Gavi, Yusuf Demir, Almada*, Saint-Maximin, Adeyemi (A.Armstrong)

With a 3-0 lead from the first leg I decided to play my backups here and we sneaked a win thanks to a goal from Yusuf Demir. Into the quarter-finals we go!!!

--

FA Cup Quarter-Final
leicester.png

Lineup
- Livakovic, Trippier, Mancini, Morato, Davies*, Musah, Willock, Raphinha (Yusuf Demir), Musiala, Fati (Saint-Maximin), Calvert-Lewin (Adeyemi)

We storm into the semis with an easy win over Leicester. Musah and ASM got goals while there was an own goal sandwiched in the middle.

--

SUMMARY

5 games this month but 3 were in the cups! In our 2 league games we lost to Liverpool which ended our 20 game unbeaten run but then we bounced back in fantastic style by absolutely thrashing Arsenal 5-0!!!! We end the month 5pts clear at the top of the league and with the best attacking record twinned with the best defensive record everything is looking good!

In the FA Cup my backups easily defeated League 1 side Ipswich before we knocked out Leicester and a semi-final tie against Liverpool awaits. As for the Champions League we beat Ajax 1-0 at home with my backups to seal a 4-0 aggregate victory and we are up against Bayern Munich in the quarter-finals.

As for the youth intake it was decent but not spectacular.

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
THIAGO ALMADA
ALMADA.png

--

PREMIER LEAGUE
MAR.png

1645126037959.png

VIDEO LINK - Newcastle 7-1 Leicester 1993

APRIL

watford.png

Lineup - Livakovic, Livramento, Mancini (Kamara), Morato, Davies (Lewis), Musah, Willock Raphinha*, Musiala, Fati, Calvert-Lewin (Adeyemi)

Morato is in fine scoring form!!! My centre-half has scored 4 goals in the last 7 league games now and he is developing very well as a player. Not a huge name but he certainly will be in the future.

--

UEFA Champions League Quarter-Final 1st Leg
bayern.png

Lineup - Livakovic, Trippier, Mancini, Morato, Davies, Musah, Willock, Raphinha* (Adeyemi), Musiala (Yusuf Demir), Fati (Saint-Maximin), Calvert-Lewin

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!

We may have defeated PSG 5-1 earlier this season at St.James Park but for us to rock up at Bayern and thump them 4-1 is uncomprehensible!!! For 70min it was an even game but all of a sudden DLC and Morato (yet again!) put us 2-0 up and although they pulled a goal back Raphinha made it 3-1 and then Alphonso Davies made it a perfect night to make it 4 by scoring against his old club.

--

4-0.png

Lineup - Livakovic, Livramento, Mancini, Morato, Davies*, Musah (Koopmeiners), Willock, Raphinha, Musiala (Yusuf Demir), Fati (Saint-Maximin), Calvert-Lewin

Very nice. Morato decided to pass on his CB scoring boots to Mancini here as he netted for the first time this season. Willock and Yusuf Demir are also nice names to see on the scoresheet. Unfortunately Musiala got injured and will be out for around a month.

--

UEFA Champions League Quarter-Final 2nd Leg
5-4.png

Lineup
- Livakovic, Livramento, Mancini, Zagadou, Davies (Lewis), Koopmeiners (Longstaff), Gavi, Raphinha, Yusuf Demir, Saint-Maximin, Adeyemi (A.Armstrong)

BONKERS!!!!!

What a game this was. I went with a largely backup side and somehow we scored 5 goals past Bayern Munich. We were 2-1 up and then Lewandowski scored a hat-trick to pull within a goal and it looked bleak but then Gavi scored to settle the nerves. Both he and Yusuf Demir then went on to score stunning long range goals to seal the 5-4 win and 9-5 aggregate victory.

--

FA Cup Semi-Final
sf.png

Lineup
- Livakovic, Trippier, Mancini, Morato, Davies (Lewis), Musah, Willock, Raphinha (Adeyemi), Yusuf Demir (Gavi), Fati, Calvert-Lewin

Gutted. We got off to a perfect start here as DLC fired us in front after only 2min but we just didnt perform thereafter and Liverpool managed to sneak the win. Too many players had off days and Yusuf Demir went off injured which didnt help either.

--

norwich.png

Lineup - Livakovic, Trippier (Livramento), Mancini, Morato, Davies, Musah, Willock (Koopmeiners), Raphinha, Almada (Gavi), Fati, Calvert-Lewin*

DLC was on fire here as he scored all 4 of our goals to take his tally for the season up to 30. It could have been more though as he also missed a first-half penalty.

--

city.png

Lineup - Livakovic, Trippier, Mancini, Morato, Davies (Lewis), Musah, Willock (Gavi), Adeyemi, Almada, Fati (Saint-Maximin), Calvert-Lewin*

A decent draw. Sure we dropped 2pts in the race for the title but for us to go 2-1 down heading into the last minute and still emerge with a point is fantastic. We now play Man City in the Champions League semis and my players were absolutely shattered here at the end of the game so that is a huge worry.

--

UEFA Champions League Semi-Final 1st Leg
sf1.png

Lineup
- Livakovic, Trippier, Mancini, Morato, Lewis, Koopmeiners, Willock, Raphinha, Almada (Gavi), Fati (Saint-Maximin), Calvert-Lewin (Adeyemi)

With no away goals rule we have a bit to do in the 2nd leg as we play out a goalless draw here. We were the better side and their keeper, Ederson, got the MOM award but we couldnt get a goal although we hit the woodwork and Fati had one chalked off.

--

burnley.png

Lineup - Livakovic, Heath, Kamara (G.Armstrong), Zagadou, Lewis, Koopmeiners, Gavi, Livramento (A.Armstrong), Almada (Vidovic), Saint-Maximin, Adeyemi*

WOW!!!!

I rested my first team for the crucial Champions League tie coming up and my backups played a stormer. We thumped them 7-0 with Karim Adeyemi netting 4 goals while Koopmeiners scored a screamer and Gavi also netted.

Morata, Musah and Willock had played every league game until this match.

--

SUMMARY

Overall this was a very good month. In the league we won 4 and drew away to Man City but it was our wins that really impressed as we put 4 past Leicester and Norwich before my backups smashed 7 past Burnley. We go into the final month of the season with a 3pt lead and with 6 games to play so we should be confident however our next 3 games are away from home so it isnt going to be easy.

In the FA Cup Liverpool knocked us out 2-1 after we took an early lead which was bitterly disappointing. On the day my players just didnt perform and I can have no complaints but it is still gutting.

As for the Champions League we pulled out all the stops as we thumped Bayern Munich 4-1 away before coming out on top in a 9 goal thriller to win 5-4 and complete a 9-5 aggregate victory. We got tied with Man City in the semis and we drew 0-0 in the first leg which was played at St.James Park.

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
DOMINIC CALVERT-LEWIN
dlc.png

--

PREMIER LEAGUE
APR.png

1645198011215.png

VIDEO LINK - Newcastle 3-2 Everton 2019

MAY

UEFA Champions League Semi-Final 2nd Leg
city.png

Lineup
- Livakovic, Trippier (Livramento), Mancini, Morato, Davies, Musah, Willock, Raphinha (Saint-Maximin), Almada, Fati, Calvert-Lewin*

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

We reach the Champions League final by humiliating Man City on their own patch. They recently appointed Vincent Kompany as their manager and maybe that played a part in our stupendous victory. DLC scored a hat-trick while Almada scored a stunner and Livramento got off the mark for the club.

Reaching the final means we qualify for the next edition of the Club World Cup!!!!

--

fulham.png

Lineup - Livakovic, Trippier, Mancini, Morato, Davies*, Musah, Willock (Gavi), Raphinha, Almada (Yusuf Demir), Fati (Saint-Maximin), Calvert-Lewin

If we keep winning they cant catch us!!!! We easily won here as DLC scored a brace and Alphonso Davies assisted 2 of the goals.

--

spurs.png

Lineup - Livakovic, Trippier, Mancini, Morato, Davies, Musah (Koopmeiners), Willock (Gavi), Raphinha, Almada, Fati (Saint-Maximin), Calvert-Lewin

Oh oh. We lose top spot in the league as we throw away a 2 goal lead here to fall 3pts behind Man Utd. Yes we have a game in hand and have the better goal difference so it is still in our hands but this is a worry.

--

brentford.png

Lineup - Livakovic, Trippier (Livramento), Mancini, G.Armstrong, Lewis, Musah, Willock (Gavi), Raphinha, Almada (Yusuf Demir), Fati, Calvert-Lewin*

We go back on top of the league on goal difference as we win our game in hand. We fell behind in the 2nd minute but thankfully Ansu Fati immediately equalised and then DLC struck the winner. We werent convincing but we got the job done.

--

everton.png

Lineup - Livakovic, Trippier, Mancini, Morato, Davies, Musah (Koopmeiners), Willock, Raphinha (Saint-Maximin), Yusuf Demir (Musiala), Fati, Calvert-Lewin*

Get in!!!

We go 2pts clear at the top of the table with this victory as Man Utd drew with Spurs. DLC scored twice against his old club while Fati and Willock chipped in with the others. My former striker, Callum Wilson, tried to spoil it for us with a goal but we were dominant and moved on to get a convincing victory.

--

leeds.png

Lineup - Livakovic, Trippier (Livramento), Kamara, Zagadou, Lewis, Koopmeiners, Gavi, Saint-Maximin, Yusuf Demir (Almada), Musiala (A.Armstrong), Adeyemi*

Are we champions? We played the day before Man Utd so we dont know if this result confirms us as champions. I was forced to play my backups as my other players were shattered and while we werent great we got 3 late goals to win. Unfortunately ASM broke his leg late on and will be out for 6 months.

--

wolves.png

Lineup - Livakovic, Trippier, Mancini, Morato (Zagadou), Davies, Musah, Willock (Gavi), Raphinha*, Musiala, Fati (Adeyemi), Calvert-Lewin

CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!

We knew we only needed a draw to secure the title but we went out and absolutely smashed Wolves here as we put 5 past them. Raphinha was the star of the show as he netted 4 goals as we cruised to victory.

Man Utd beat Chelsea 4-0 away so they kept us honest.

--

UEFA Champions League FInal
final.png

Lineup
- Livakovic, Trippier, Mancini, Morato, Davies, Musah, Willock (Gavi), Raphinha (Adeyemi), Musiala*, Fati (Yusuf Demir), Calvert-Lewin

WE WIN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What an achievement! This was a nervy affair with not much chances but just after the hour mark Jamal Musiala headed home after a goalmouth scramble and we had the lead. I was just about to take off DLC when he thundered in a shot in off the crossbar from 26 yards and we were on easy street.

They pulled a goal back though and we even played the final 10min with 10 men as I had made my subs and Trippier went off injured but we held on!

--

SUMMARY

What an end to the season that was!!!! We claimed our first Premier League title despite losing our place at the top after we lost to Spurs having gone 2-0 up. We had a game in hand though and we won our final 4 matches and that coupled with Man Utd's draw with Spurs meant we finished the campaign 2pts clear. In the end we sealed the title in fine fashion with a 5-0 win over Wolves.

As for the Champions League we pulled off an amazing result away to Man City as we thumped them 5-2 to reach the Champions League final and once we got there we edged out Man Utd 2-1 with Dominic Calvert-Lewin scoring a stunning deciding goal.

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
DOMINIC CALVERT-LEWIN
DLC.png

--

PREMIER LEAGUE
TABLE.png

1645210782732.png

END OF SEASON POST

Season number 2 is over and we have firmly established ourselves as one of the worlds biggest clubs as not only did we win our maiden Premier League title but we also picked up the Champions League along the way which is just incredible.

In the league we only lost 3 games and earned 97pts in total. With well over 100 goals and also the best defensive record we were nailed on to win the title in hindsight but Man Utd kept us honest as we only won the league by 2pts.

In the domestic cups we were eliminated in the semi-finals in both competitions. Man Utd beat us 4-3 in the Carabao Cup and then Liverpool knocked us out of the FA Cup by a scoreline of 2-1.

In the Champions League we amazingly stormed to the title. We were immense throughout and put in some unbelievable performances. From beating PSG 5-1 in the group stage to beating Bayern Munich 4-1 and 5-4 in the quarter-finals before we beat Man City 5-2 away in the 2nd leg of our semi-final tie.

We reached the final and we managed to edge out Man Utd 2-1 to claim the ultimate trophy in club football. To do that within 2 seasons is pretty astonishing but I have built a young world class squad which can still improve.

--

PREMIER LEAGUE

TABLE.png

--

SQUAD

SQUAD.png
SQUAD2.png
SQUAD3.png

My Player of the Season
- Alphonso Davies
My Young Player of the Season - Ansu Fati
Must Improve - Jamal Musiala
Donkey of the Year - Jamal Lewis​

Attachments

• TABLE.png
    TABLE.png
    814.9 KB · Views: 12
1645255095162.png

PRE-SEASON POST

I made a concerted attempt not to change things up too much regarding the first team squad. With us being both domestic and European champions not much change was needed!!! That being said I did splash out nearly £250m on new players!!!!! I did recoup £116m so it isnt too bad.

What has happened is that I have signed several top notch English talent to bolster the ranks and I am delighted with those acquisitions. I am however really struggling to to get 4 suitable "home grown by club" players as a few were let go so come registration time in the Champions League I will have some unhappy players no doubt.

Here are my transactions.

--

PLAYERS OUT

Teun Koopmeiners raked in the biggest fee as he left to join PSG for £30m. He is a top quality player and he will probably go on to be worth much more than that but I felt it was best to move him on and I nearly doubled what I had paid for him so that is good.

A few of my free signings last summer were moved on. Esposito - who was on loan to Ajax last term - left to join Benfica for £29.5m, Boubacar Kamara joined Sassuolo for £23m and Diego Pampin signed for Leicester for £3.1m.

Jamal Lewis moved up to Rangers for £10m while both of the Longstaff brothers have also gone with Sean signing for Brighton for £2.5m and Matty joining Stoke City for £2.4m. Rodrigo Vilca went back to his native Peru for £925,000 and Tim Krul joined Almeria for £95,000.

As for players who have been loaned out Kieran Trippier joined Sevilla for £1.1m, Theo (PAOK £1.2m), Gabriel Vidovic (Ajax £1.1m) and Thiago Almada (River Plate £850,000) are the most notable ones while Coventry loaned Calvin Ramsay and Elliot Anderson.

--

PLAYERS IN

My statement signing broke the clubs record transfer fee. I shelled out £93m to bring in Jude Bellingham from Borussia Dortmund. The 20y/o is a world class player who can still improve and he will form a midfield partnership with Yunus Musah.
bellingham.png

My next biggest signing was Declan Rice. West Ham let him go for £60m which is fairly cheap. He was the reason I let Koopmeiners leave and at 24y/o he can go on to be a real important player for the club. He will compete with Musah for a midfield spot and may play CB too.
rice.png

I always had in mind in bringing in a new RB to replace Kieran Trippier and I plumped for Max Aarons of Norwich City for £51m. He will compete with Tino Livramento for the spot but Max will get the nod at the start of the season. He is 23y/o so can still improve and he is a very speedy player.
aarons.png

With Jamal Lewis gone I needed a backup LB and brought in another top English talent in the shape of Luke Thomas from Leicester City for £33m. He is just 22y/o so has his best years ahead of him. With Alphonso Davies ahead of him he may struggle for regular starts but he will get opportunities.
thomas.png

I did pay a fee for a non-Englishman! £13.5m was splashed on Angelo of Santos. The 18y/o winger is certainly one for the future but he will be in my first team squad. If he fulfills his potential we will have a world class player on our hands.
angelo.png

I signed a 16y/o from Middlesbrough and also 4 players on pre-contracts. Nnamdi Collins, Armindo Sieb, Leo Greiml and Mohamed Ali Ben Romdhane were the freebies. I have tried to loan them out but only Greiml has departed while Ben Romdahne doesnt even have a work permit!

--

SQUAD

1.png
2.png

I have built a not bad squad havent I? With a strong domestic base and a sprinkling of top notch foreign talent we have one of the best young squads in the country with my oldest player being Livakovic at 28!

Andrea Papetti joins the first team squad having been out on loan last season and he will cover at CB. Other than that the newcomers to my first XI will be Max Aarons at RB and Jude Bellingham at CM.

In my first team squad of 25 I have just 2 players homegrown by the club - Freddie Woodman and Adam Armstrong. Kyle Heath and Volkan Kilic are 2 top prospects in my reserve squad who will be used to take us up to 4 but I cant wait until next season when Musah and Musiala will qualify for that category!​

1645297466590.png

VIDEO LINK - Newcastle 3-2 Barcelona 1997

AUGUST

FA Community Shield

final.png

Lineup
- Livakovic*, Aarons, Mancini, Morato (Livramento), Davies (Thomas), Musah (Gavi), Bellingham (Willock), Raphinha, Musiala (Yusuf Demir), Fati (Adeyemi), Calvert-Lewin

A stunning 2nd half performance from ourselves wins us the trophy. DLC chipped their keeper from 20 yards to open the scoring and then Jude Bellingham headed home a debut goal. Raphinha converted a penalty and then late on Karim Adeyemi scored with a long range effort to wrap things up.

--

UEFA Super Cup
spurs.png

Lineup
- Livakovic, Aarons (Livramento), Mancini, Morato, Davies, Musah, Bellingham (Willock), Raphinha, Musiala (Yusuf Demir), Fati, Calvert-Lewin*

We win the European Super Cup but it wasnt a pretty performance. DLC scored the only goal as he capitalised on some shocking Spurs defending and that was how things stayed.

--

norwich.png

Lineup - Livakovic, Aarons, Mancini, Morato, Davies, Musah (Rice), Bellingham, Raphinha*, Musiala (Yusuf Demir), Fati, Calvert-Lewin (Adeyemi)

We took an early lead through Fati but then Norwich shocked us by going ahead however Raphinha decided to take control of the game by himself as he smashed in a hat-trick. Declan Rice made his debut here.

--

brentford.png

Lineup - Livakovic*, Aarons, Mancini, Morato, Davies, Musah, Bellingham (Gavi), Raphinha, Musiala (Yusuf Demir), Fati, Calvert-Lewin (Adeyemi)

We may have won but the performance was shocking. They were the better side but Livakovic kept them out and we got the only goal of the game when Musah was needlessly brought down inside the area which gave Raphinha the chance to convert from the spot.

--

watford.png

Lineup - Livakovic, Aarons (Livramento), Mancini, Morato, Davies (Thomas), Musah, Bellingham, Raphinha*, Musiala, Fati (Yusuf Demir), Calvert-Lewin

We were much better here. The game was over before they had their first man sent-off and the only disappointment was that we didnt score more than 4. Raphinha had a goal disallowed to deny him a hat-trick.

--

SUMMARY

We won every game this month and picked up 2 trophies in the process but tbh I feel we could have done better. Undoubtedly the highlight of the month was our 4-0 win against Liverpool in the Community Shield final and we also beat Spurs in the European Super Cup final.

We didnt make anymore signings in the transfer window and there wasnt any more outgoings either so I have a settled squad!

In the Champions League we have been given a fairly kind draw against Borussia Dortmund, Sporting Lisbon and Valencia.
1645304947939.png
1645304978821.png
1645304997653.png
1645305034454.png

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
RAPHINHA
RAPHINHA.png

--

PREMIER LEAGUE
AUG.png

1645353504452.png

VIDEO LINK - Newcastle 8-0 Sheff Wed 1999

SEPTEMBER

burnley.png

Lineup
- Livakovic, Aarons, Mancini, Morato, Davies (Thomas), Musah (Rice), Bellingham, Raphinha*, Musiala, Fati, Calvert-Lewin (Adeyemi)

Raphinha is on fire!!! He now has 10 for the season already and this is his 2nd hat-trick of the campaign to boot!

--

wolves.png

Lineup - Livakovic, Aarons, Mancini, Morato, Thomas, Musah, Bellingham, Angelo (A.Armstrong), Yusuf Demir (Gavi), Raphinha*, Calvert-Lewin (Adeyemi)

We were missing a few players through injury here but that didnt stop us from winning comfortably. Raphinha scored a penalty and a free-kick while Adam Armstrong came off the bench to net also.

--

UEFA Champions League Group B
valencia.png

Lineup
- Livakovic, Aarons (Livramento), Mancini, Morato, Thomas, Musah (Willock), Bellingham, Angelo, Yusuf Demir (Gavi), Raphinha*, Calvert-Lewin

Raphinha may not have got on the scoresheet but he did assist 2 of the goals however he picked up an injury and will be out for a week or so. Angelo netted his first goal for the club here.

--

leeds.png

Lineup - Livakovic, Aarons, Mancini, Morato, Thomas, Musah (Rice), Bellingham (Willock), Angelo (Adeyemi), Yusuf Demir, A.Armstrong, Calvert-Lewin*

We won but the performance left ta lot to be desired but without my 3 first choice attacking midfielders that is understandable.

--

Carabao Cup 3rd Round
wed.png

Lineup
- Livakovic, Livramento, Papetti, Zagadou (G.Armstrong), Thomas, Rice, Willock (Volkan Kilic), Angelo (Gavi), Yusuf Demir*, A.Armstrong, Adeyemi

My backups did the job here. Adeyemi and Adam Armstrong got the goals and they could have had more as Armstrong had one disallowed and Adeyemi had a penalty saved.

--

soton.png

Lineup - Livakovic, Aarons (Livramento), Mancini, Morato, Davies, Musah (Rice), Bellingham, Raphinha, Yusuf Demir (Gavi), Fati, Calvert-Lewin*

I welcomed back Davies, Fati and Raphinha into the side and although it looks like we won convincingly it wasnt as easy as that.

--

SUMMARY

We did well this month especially when you consider the injuries that we had but that is why I have built up such a strong squad. The likes of Thomas, Yusuf Demir, Angelo and Adam Armstrong all contributed in the place of my first picks.

However it was the usual pair that really impressed as both Raphinha and DLC had a standout month. Raphinha is arguably the most in form player in the world and is attracting the attention of Real Madrid. What a snip he was at just £38m!!!!

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
RAPHINHA
rw.png

--

PREMIER LEAGUE
sep.png

1645381263124.png

VIDEO LINK - Newcastle 4-0 Ferencvaros 1996

OCTOBER

dortmund.png

Lineup
- Livakovic, Aarons (Livramento), Mancini, Morato (Zagadou), Davies, Rice, Bellingham, Raphinha, Yusuf Demir, Fati, Calvert-Lewin*

WOW!!!!

I know we are the Champions of Europe and that we put 5 past PSG, Bayern Munich and Man City last season in the competition but this away victory really sends out a message to the rest of Europe. We were sensational and DLC helped himself to a hat-trick.

--

city.png

Lineup
- Livakovic, Aarons, Mancini, Morato, Davies*, Rice, Bellingham (Willock), Raphinha (Angelo), Musiala, Fati (Yusuf Demir), Calvert-Lewin

Angelo came off the bench to be our unlikely saviour here as he scored the equaliser here. A draw was a fair result in truth but it ends our 100% record for the season.

--

spurs.png

Lineup - Livakovic, Aarons, Zagadou (Papetti), Morato, Davies, Musah (Rice), Bellingham, Raphinha, Musiala, Fati (Saint-Maximin), Calvert-Lewin*

Disappointing. We drop another 2pts at home here in a game that we dominated from start to finish. Sure I am grateful for our late equaliser but we really should have won this match. Saint-Maximin returned from his broken leg here.

--

sporting.png

Lineup
- Livakovic, Aarons, Mancini, Morato, Davies, Musah, Bellingham, Raphinha (Adeyemi), Musiala (Yusuf Demir*), Fati (Saint-Maximin), Calvert-Lewin

Yusuf Demir got the winner here with a stunning long range strike late on. He has really impressed this season when called upon. Karim Adeyemi had earlier missed a penalty.

--

everton.png

Lineup - Livakovic, Aarons (Livramento), Mancini, Morato, Davies, Musah, Bellingham, Raphinha, Musiala (Yusuf Demir), Fati, Calvert-Lewin (Adeyemi)

This is beginning to be a worry. For the 4th game in a row we struggled but thankfully we got a late winner thanks to Karim Adeyemi. We really need to step up a gear or two.

--

SUMMARY

We started the month with a superb 5-1 away victory against Borussia Dortmund in the Champions League but after that we struggled. We didnt lose any games but we drew a couple and also labored to a couple of victories and the performances just werent up to scratch.

I got a new feeder club this month in the shape of Real Valladolid. They join APOEL, Crewe, Botev Plovdic, FC Tokyo, Odd and Hansa Rostock as affiliated clubs to us.

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
DOMINIC CALVERT-LEWIN
dlc.png

--

PREMIER LEAGUE
oct.png

View attachment 581438
VIDEO LINK - Newcastle 4-0 Ferencvaros 1996

OCTOBER

View attachment 581414

Lineup
- Livakovic, Aarons (Livramento), Mancini, Morato (Zagadou), Davies, Rice, Bellingham, Raphinha, Yusuf Demir, Fati, Calvert-Lewin*

WOW!!!!

I know we are the Champions of Europe and that we put 5 past PSG, Bayern Munich and Man City last season in the competition but this away victory really sends out a message to the rest of Europe. We were sensational and DLC helped himself to a hat-trick.

--

View attachment 581418

Lineup - Livakovic, Aarons, Mancini, Morato, Davies*, Rice, Bellingham (Willock), Raphinha (Angelo), Musiala, Fati (Yusuf Demir), Calvert-Lewin

Angelo came off the bench to be our unlikely saviour here as he scored the equaliser here. A draw was a fair result in truth but it ends our 100% record for the season.

--

View attachment 581420

Lineup - Livakovic, Aarons, Zagadou (Papetti), Morato, Davies, Musah (Rice), Bellingham, Raphinha, Musiala, Fati (Saint-Maximin), Calvert-Lewin*

Disappointing. We drop another 2pts at home here in a game that we dominated from start to finish. Sure I am grateful for our late equaliser but we really should have won this match. Saint-Maximin returned from his broken leg here.

--

View attachment 581431

Lineup
- Livakovic, Aarons, Mancini, Morato, Davies, Musah, Bellingham, Raphinha (Adeyemi), Musiala (Yusuf Demir*), Fati (Saint-Maximin), Calvert-Lewin

Yusuf Demir got the winner here with a stunning long range strike late on. He has really impressed this season when called upon. Karim Adeyemi had earlier missed a penalty.

--

View attachment 581435

Lineup - Livakovic, Aarons (Livramento), Mancini, Morato, Davies, Musah, Bellingham, Raphinha, Musiala (Yusuf Demir), Fati, Calvert-Lewin (Adeyemi)

This is beginning to be a worry. For the 4th game in a row we struggled but thankfully we got a late winner thanks to Karim Adeyemi. We really need to step up a gear or two.

--

SUMMARY

We started the month with a superb 5-1 away victory against Borussia Dortmund in the Champions League but after that we struggled. We didnt lose any games but we drew a couple and also labored to a couple of victories and the performances just werent up to scratch.

I got a new feeder club this month in the shape of Real Valladolid. They join APOEL, Crewe, Botev Plovdic, FC Tokyo, Odd and Hansa Rostock as affiliated clubs to us.

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
DOMINIC CALVERT-LEWIN
View attachment 581437

--

PREMIER LEAGUE
View attachment 581436
so this is what the future of Premier league could look like
it sounds like Man United,Arsenal and Liverpool are not gonna to win the premier league with Newcastle there

1645458356103.png

VIDEO LINK - Newcastle 4-3 Norwich 2016

NOVEMBER

Carabao Cup 4th Round
fulham.png

Lineup
- Livakovic, Livramento, Papetti (G.Armstrong), Zagadou*, Thomas, Rice, Willock (Gavi), Angelo, Yusuf Demir, Saint-Maximin, Adeyemi (A.Armstrong)

Once again my backups pull it out of the bag. We fell behind early on but Zagadou equalised and Adam Armstrong came off the bench to score the winner late on after he had a goal disallowed earlier on.

--

west ham.png

Lineup - Livakovic, Aarons, Mancini, Morato, Davies, Rice (Musah), Bellingham (Gavi), Raphinha, Musiala (Willock), Fati, Calvert-Lewin*

I have decided to give Declan Rice a few starts for the next wee while and he came in from Yunus Musah who admittedly has done nothing wrong. We won easily enough but Raphinha missed a penalty which is rare,

--

sporting.png

Lineup
- Livakovic, Livramento (Heath), Papetti, Zagadou, Thomas, Rice (Gavi), Willock, Angelo*, Yusuf Demir, Saint-Maximin (A.Armstrong), Adeyemi

I am delighted with this win as my backups blew Sporting Lisbon away by 5 goals to nil. Angelo netted a double as he continues to impress and Adam Armstrong always contributes it seems when he is called upon as he came off the bench to score.

This win secures our place in the knockout rounds.

--

bmth.png

Lineup - Livakovic, Aarons, Mancini, Zagadou (Papetti), Davies, Rice (Musah), Bellingham, Raphinha, Musiala (Yusuf Demir), Fati, Calvert-Lewin*

Meh. A boring bog standard win.

--

villa.png

Lineup - Livakovic, Aarons (Livramento), Mancini, Morato (Zagadou), Davies, Rice, Bellingham, Raphinha*, Musiala (Yusuf Demir), Fati, Calvert-Lewin

Nothing to see here. Just your bog standard 9-0 win!!!! We were absolutely immense here and didnt lay off Villa for a second as we kept on going at them and we took no pity on them after they had a man sent-off. Incredible!

--

dortmund.png

Lineup
- Livakovic, Aarons, Mancini, Morato, Davies, Rice (Musah), Bellingham, Raphinha, Musiala (Yusuf Demir), Fati*, Calvert-Lewin (Adeyemi)

We secure the group with this win. Dortmund were terrible but they scored with both of their shots on goal and led 2-1 but thankfully Adeyemi and Musah popped up with goals to win us the game deservedly.

--

SUMMARY

We just keep on winning!!! Putting 5 past Sporting Lisbon with my backups was decent enough but we went even better against Aston Villa as we smashed them 9-0 on a red letter day for the club. I hate Aston Villa so that made the win even better!

We head into December riding on a crest of a wave but with fixtures against Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal and Liverpool during the month things should be a lot harder,

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
ANSU FATI
fati.png

--

PREMIER LEAGUE
nov.png

1645470843323.png

DECEMBER

leicester.png

Lineup
- Livakovic, Aarons, Mancini, Morato (Zagadou), Davies*, Rice (Musah), Bellingham, Raphinha, Musiala, Fati (Saint-Maximin), Calvert-Lewin

Not one of our best performances but we got the job done. Fati had a goal disallowed so it oculd have been more comfortable.

--

valencia.png

Lineup - Livakovic, Livramento, Papetti, Zagadou, Thomas, Rice (Musah), Willock (Gavi), Angelo, Yusuf Demir*, Saint-Maximin (A.Armstrong), Adeyemi

I rested my first team here and my backups pulled off a great result to win 2-0. Yusuf Demir scored with a stunning free-kick and Adam Armstrong finished the game off with a well taken 2nd goal.
group.png

6 wins out of 6!!!!

--

chelsea.png

Lineup - Livakovic, Aarons (Livramento), Mancini, Morato, Davies, Rice, Bellingham (Willock), Raphinha*, Yusuf Demir, Fati, Calvert-Lewin

We move 7pts clear of Chelsea who are in 2nd place and we have a game in hand over them! We totally dominated the match and although they had a goal disallowed at 1-0 we fully deserved the 3 goal winning margin.

--

brighton.png

Lineup - Livakovic, Aarons (Livramento), Mancini, Morato, Davies, Rice, Bellingham (Gavi), Raphinha, Yusuf Demir, Fati (Saint-Maximin), Calvert-Lewin*

Brighton are bottom of the league without a win and without a manager so it was no surprise that we won easily enough. Aarons went off injured and will be out for a month.

--

man utd.png

Lineup - Livakovic, Livramento, Mancini, Morato, Davies (Thomas), Rice, Bellingham (Musah), Raphinha (Saint-Maximin), Yusuf Demir, Fati, Calvert-Lewin

We got off with murder here. Man Utd battered us but couldnt find a way to goal and we sneaked in front through Fati however the game changed on 80min when Yusuf Demir went off injured and we had to play the remainder of the match down to 10 men and they deservedly levelled with 2min to go infuriatingly.

--

liverpool.png

Lineup
- Livakovic, Livramento, Mancini, Morato, Thomas, Rice, Bellingham, Raphinha*, Musiala (Gavi), Fati (Saint-Maximin), Calvert-Lewin (Adeyemi)

This was a tight match and tbh a draw would have been a fair result but we got a lucky break when Alexander-Arnold went off injured for them leaving them down to 10 men and we capitalised on that when Adeyemi scored the winner from close range.

--

arsenal.png

Lineup - Livakovic, Livramento, Mancini (Zagadou), Morato, Thomas, Rice (Willock), Musah, Raphinha (Adeyemi), Musiala, Fati, Calvert-Lewin

I am happy with this result. Most of my team were out on their feet at the end and we were just hanging on in there so to get a point is decent.

--

Carabao Cup Quarter-Final
dons.png

Lineup
- Livakovic, Livramento, Papetti, Zagadou (G.Armstrong), Thomas, Willock, Gavi, Angelo (A.Armstrong), Yusuf Demir, Saint-Maximin*, Adeyemi

Out came my backups and they safely see us through into the semis against League 1 side MK Dons.

--

SUMMARY

We had a really tough month fixture wise but we emerged unbeaten so all credit goes to my players and we end the month 9pts clear which at the halfway point of the season is pretty good.

In the Champions League we will play Ajax like we did last season at the same stage so maybe that is a good sign while our feeder side Crewe will be our opponents in the FA Cup and in the Carabao Cup semis we will play Arsenal.

Off the field Raphinha amazingly won the Ballon D'or and the World Golden Ball and Jude Bellingham won the European Golden Boy award.

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
RAPHINHA
RAPHINHA.png

--

PREMIER LEAGUE
dec.png

1645556803998.png

JANUARY

norwich.png

Lineup
- Livakovic, Heath (Papetti), Mancini, Morato, Davies, Rice (Gavi), Bellingham, Raphinha*, Musiala (Yusuf Demir), Fati, Calvert-Lewin

Raphinha showed why he is the worlds best here as he tore Norwich to shreds. With 2 goals in the opening 7min it was game over and then DLC popped up with a goal and Morato scored a rare goal late on.

--

burnley.png

Lineup - Livakovic, Heath, Papetti, Morato, Davies (Thomas), Rice (Musah), Bellingham, Raphinha*, Musiala, Fati (Saint-Maximin), Calvert-Lewin

Our first half performance was a joy to behold as we smashed an incredible 7 goals past Burnley and had 1 goal disallowed too! However the fact that we didnt add to the scoreline in the 2nd half is not acceptable.

--

Carabao Cup Semi-Final 1st Leg
sf1.png

Lineup - Livakovic, Livramento, Papetti (G.Armstrong), Morato, Davies, Rice (Musah), Bellingham (Willock), Raphinha (Adeyemi), Musiala (Yusuf Demir), Fati, Calvert-Lewin*

A 3-0 away win over Arsenal is not to be sniffed at! We have one foot in the final and I will probably play my backups in the 2nd leg.

--

FA Cup 3rd Round
crewe.png

Lineup
- Livakovic, Livramento (Heath), Papetti, G.Armstrong, Thomas, Musah, Willock (Volkan Kilic), Adeyemi, Yusuf Demir, Saint-Maximin*, Moukoko (Angelo)

Crewe may be one of our affiliated clubs but it didnt mean that we went easy on them as we hit them for 6 with 6 different scorers. Everyone played well and Youssoufa Moukoko got a goal and an assist on his debut.

--

Carabao Cup Semi-Final 2nd Leg
sf2.png

Lineup
- Livakovic, Livramento, Papetti, G.Armstrong, Thomas (Heath), Rice, Musah (Volkan Kilic), Adeyemi, Yusuf Demir, Saint-Maximin*, Moukoko (Moth)

We reach the final with my backups putting in a fine performance to see out the 2nd leg. Adeyemi loves this competition and scored twice here to take his tally in this years comp up to 6.

--

watford.png

Lineup - Livakovic, Livramento (Aarons), Mancini, Papetti, Davies*, Rice, Bellingham, Raphinha (Adeyemi), Musiala, Fati, Calvert-Lewin (Moukoko)

We werent quite at the races here and struggled to find our natural game but we got the win anyway so that is pleasing. Fati scored a fine team goal before we got yet another penalty which was duly converted by Adeyemi.

--

leeds.png

Lineup - Livakovic, Aarons (Livramento), Mancini, Papetti, Davies*, Rice, Bellingham (Musah), Raphinha, Musiala, Fati (Saint-Maximin), Calvert-Lewin

We got 2 early goals here and yet another penalty to win here. Raphinha also had a goal chalked off.

--

wolves.png

Lineup - Livakovic, Aarons (Livramento), Mancini, Papetti, Davies*, Rice, Bellingham, Raphinha (Saint-Maximin), Musiala, Fati, Calvert-Lewin (Moukoko)

Oh we were awful here. Absolutely terrible but we didnt concede and Moukoko came off the bench to grab the winner.

--

ham.png

Lineup - Livakovic, Aarons (Livramento), Mancini, Solet, Davies, Rice, Bellingham (Musah), Raphinha*, Musiala, Fati, Calvert-Lewin (Moukoko)

No 4th MOM award in a row for Alphonso Davies here as Raphinha nabbed it but unfortunately he did end up injured and he will be out for around a month unfortunately. Ansu Fati also netted a double and Oumar Solet made his debut.

--

SUMMARY

January is always a tough month but we sailed through it with flying colours as we won every match. We didnt steamroller everyone although we were 7-0 up at half-time against Burnley and smashed Crewe 6-0 but in other games we admittedly did struggle. However we end the month an astonishing 18pts clear at the top of the league, in a Carabao Cup final against Brentford and we are still in the other cups.

As for transfers I didnt plan anything but there were 2 departures which led to 2 arrivals. Firstly FC Porto signed Dan-Axel Zagadou for £38.5m and then Atalanta took Adam Armstrong off us for £18.75m. Selling Zagadou was not a problem but Armstrong really impressed me with 13 goals in 20 appearances but his departure means another home grown player by the club is gone but the deal was too good to turn down.

In Armstrong's place is probably the best young player in the world - Youssoufa Moukoko. I paid Borussia Dortmund the £76m fee to activate his release clause and his arrival further strengthens the squad not just for now but he will also be the main man for years to come.
moukoko.png

Then on deadline day I looked at Oumar Solet. I was in 2 minds whether or not to replace Zagadou but when I compared Solet to Papetti it was a no brainer so I paid RB Salzburg £15.75m to bring him in on the penultimate day of the window.
solet.png

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
ALPHONSO DAVIES
davies.png

--

PREMIER LEAGUE
jan.png

1645559456790.png

FEBRUARY

city.png

Lineup
- Livakovic, Aarons, Mancini, Solet (Papetti), Thomas, Musah, Bellingham (Willock), Raphinha (Adeyemi), Musiala, Fati, Calvert-Lewin

Pathetic!!!!

This is our first defeat of the season in all competitions and also the first time that we have failed to score. We just didnt turn up and too many players had a shocker as we were well beaten.

--

FA Cup 4th Round
luton.png

Lineup
- Livakovic, Livramento (Heath), Papetti, Solet, Thomas*, Musah, Gavi (Volkan Kilic), Adeyemi, Yusuf Demir, Saint-Maximin, Moukoko (Angelo)

My backups are now at such a level that I would expect us to easily win such a fixture but alas we just edged over the line. We did have a goal disallowed but in the end it is mission accomplished.

--

soton.png

Lineup - Livakovic, Aarons, Solet, Morato, Thomas, Rice, Bellingham (Gavi), Raphinha*, Musiala, Fati (Saint-Maximin), Calvert-Lewin (Moukoko)

Raphinha's double takes him up to 30 for the season and he is now our top scorer for the season. Musiala also scored one which takes him up to 2 for the season which for a player of his ability is an absolute disgrace.

--

UEFA Champions League 1st Round 1st Leg
fati.png

Lineup
- Livakovic, Aarons, Mancini, Morato, Thomas, Rice, Bellingham (Musah), Raphinha (Adeyemi), Musiala (Yusuf Demir), Fati*, Calvert-Lewin

Gabriel Vidovic can **** off lol. He is on loan to Ajax from us and he scored a late consolation goal here for them against us. We still should go through though.

--

everton.png

Lineup - Livakovic, Livramento, Solet, Morato, Aarons, Rice, Bellingham, Saint-Maximin (Adeyemi), Musiala (Yusuf Demir), Fati*, Calvert-Lewin (Moukoko)

I was missing a few players here but thats not a big deal as I am always happy to put in a backup player when required. We werent great but we got the win.

--

SUMMARY

We kicked off this month with our first defeat of the season as Man City thumped us 3-0 which was a blow but also a reminder that we arent unbeatable - yet!

We didnt blow anyone away this month and just did the job so there is not much to say!

Youth intake next month.

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
ANSU FATI
ansu.png

--

PREMIER LEAGUE
ansu.png

Last edited:
1645645501322.png

MARCH

Carabao Cup Final
brentford.png

Lineup - Livakovic, Aarons (Livramento), Mancini, Morato, Davies (Thomas), Rice, Bellingham, Saint-Maximin*, Musiala (Gavi), Fati, Calvert-Lewin

I finally win a domestic cup!!!!!!

The fact I have already won the league and the Champions League is beyond the point lol.

We fell behind here but Fati levelled and then we took the lead early on in the 2nd half through DLC and ASM finished things off.

--

FA Cup 5th Round
forest.png

Lineup
- Livakovic, Livramento, Papetti, Solet, Thomas*, Musah, Willock, Adeyemi, Musiala, Saint-Maximin (Angelo), Moukoko

My backups easily saw us through to the next round of the cup here. Moukoko and Adeyemi got the goals but it was Luke Thomas who really impressed at LB.

--

spurs.png

Lineup - Livakovic, Aarons, Mancini, Morato, Davies*, Rice, Bellingham (Willock), Raphinha (Adeyemi), Musiala (Musah), Fati, Calvert-Lewin

This was a dull and boring game which was brought to life by Alphonso Davies as he produced 2 moments of magic on the left wing to set up DLC for the goals.

--

UEFA Champions League 1st Round 2nd Leg
5-0.png

Lineup - Livakovic, Aarons, Solet, Morato, Davies*, Rice (Saint-Maximin), Bellingham (Musah), Raphinha (Adeyemi), Musiala, Fati, Calvert-Lewin

We thump Ajax here to progress into the quarter-finals. Davies got another MOM award but a special mention goes out to Musiala who scared a rare goal and also assisted a couple.

--

bmth.png

Lineup - Livakovic, Aarons, Mancini*, Morato, Davies (Thomas), Rice, Bellingham, Raphinha, Musiala, Fati (Saint-Maximin), Calvert-Lewin (Moukoko)

After 80min here we had 1 shot on target and that was Luke Thomas' goal but then Moukoko broke away to get the 2nd and he also managed to assist the 3rd.

--

FA Cup Quarter-Final
4-0.png

Lineup
- Livakovic, Aarons, Mancini (Solet), Morato, Thomas, Rice, Bellingham, Raphinha, Musiala, Fati (Saint-Maximin), Calvert-Lewin*

Declan Rice finally got his first goal for the club here as we totally dominated 10 man Everton. The scoreline could so easily have been 8 or 9 nil such was the quality of our play.

--

SUMMARY

This month saw us claim our first domestic cup competition as we defeated Brentford in the final of the Carabao Cup so naturally that was the highlight of the month. We went about our business quietly although a 5-0 thrashing of Ajax was pleasing.

In the cups we have a tough tie against Real Madrid in the next round of the Champions League while Arsenal will be our opponents in the FA Cup.

As for the youth intake it was decent enough with one midfielder looking really handy but he is not at Aitor Herrera levels!

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
DOMINIC CALVERT-LEWIN
DLC.png

--

PREMIER LEAGUE
mar.png

This save is now over. Enjoyed it. But it was just a stop gap until the data update happened and now it has I am on to pastures new.

I won the league and Champions League within 2 seasons and was probably going to pay the £223m to get Mbappe in the summer so the challenge was over really

This save is now over. Enjoyed it. But it was just a stop gap until the data update happened and now it has I am on to pastures new.

I won the league and Champions League within 2 seasons and was probably going to pay the £223m to get Mbappe in the summer so the challenge was over really
hey dude so you rebuild newcastle very well