Durhamlad

Reaction score
In my first season I want a couple of decent Defenders I'm not happy with what I have and only have 8million to spend I'm going to have to sell BUT WHO?

I want to bring back The Entertainers: the 90's era of 4-3's against Liverpool and 5-0 v Man U with Albert chipping Schmiekel.

Any help with players who can do this for the best fan base in footy?;)

Last edited:
vrsaljko becomes amazing, sign him for roughly 4m. get gaston ramirez on loan, you only pay half his wages, he gets a few assists and you need depth on the wing. get alderweireld for 4m, turns into a great centreback. sturridge is a good shout, get him on loan, he scored 24 goals in the league for me when played as a poacher next to ba as a target man. could do with another centremid, look at badelj, but if you have an offer accepted then offer him a BIG contract cause he almost always chooses benfica if you dont. inter signed him on my save from benfica and he is class. eventually get rid of gutierrez and colocini cause they both have very high wages, although the fans love colo, so maybe not.

I almost sold all my nufc players. Most of them are simply not good enough and are overpaid (collocini, taylor, jonas, etc). I sold collocini for example for gbp 10 mln to Anji. Then i bought all my players for initial gbp 0 (payments 48 months). I bought players for gbp 120 mln and I sold players for gbp 40 mln. This is my team; Handanovic (Krul), M'Bengue, Vertonghen, Samba, Vrsaljko (Santon), Fellaini, Badelj, Nainggolan, Griezmann (Cabral), Narsingh and Sow. For 2012 I already contracted Weiss from Man City.