Newcastle United - Europe is back!

newcastle1892

Reaction score
View attachment 256052
Hey guys, I'm a big Newcastle fan, and any time I buy a new FM game I can't help but start a game with my favourite team. This time I was especially excited to start with Newcastle, because I feel our team in real life is decent, though I would still like to make a few changes here and there!Anyway, I will get this story underway over the next few days with regular updates and see how it goes. I get through FM seasons reasonably quickly, so there should be enough material to keep you amused in the next few days (I hope!). In the next post I will get the story fully underway, and any feedback I will take in and work on.

If anyone is wondering the update I will be using is LFCMarshall's Summer Transfer Update.

Last edited:
View attachment 256069

Breaking news out of Newcastle this morning as Alan Pardew has announced his resignation with immediate affect after feeling disowned by the North East club.
The man they have employed is unknown manager Liam Robinson who the board believe has the ability to bring the good times back to St James' Park and once again make them a successful club.

After agreeing a 2 year deal with the club. Liam quoted "It is an honour to manage a club I have support as a boy since my early childhood days. Ashleys main aim is for me to get the club finishing in the top 6 and to also have a successful first season in Europe, I know it will be hard but it is a challenge I am willing to take"

Ashley then quoted "This is a risk I'm willing to take. He is an unknown manager who I have the upmost confidence and respect in. Liam will have a good transfer budget to work with and I am looking to working with him"

Back