Newcastle United FC vs Sunderland AFC

• Thread starter Thread starter Frutty
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 1K

Frutty

Reaction score
Hi, I think it is the time of challenging those teams.
I always hear Sunderland fans saying Newcastle is a poor club and we ain't big no more.
They laugh at Newcastle now that they relegated.

I don't know what Newcastle fans said when Sunderland was in Championship and the Toon was playing in Champions League and fighting for the Premier League Title, but it is too much from them.

So what team do you support in the confront of North England?

What you mean in your comment i don't understand :P and I am Sunderland of course and Newcastle are s**t :)

Out of the 2 team i like newcastle the best

middlesbourgh is my best team from the north east (just being tricky)

newcastle i suppose cos my grandad supports them

To be fair you are talking ***** mate like the majority of mags and how can you claim you are 'big' when your not in the top flight and what difference does the past make at this point in time Sunderland are a bigger club than you.

i dont actually know because like Keith, my grandad supports newcastle and my dad supports sunderland ha but i do prefer sunderland as i have been to the stadium of light 10 times and i have only been to st james' park 6

im a newcastle fan, we arent a 'big' team any more, we are a division lower than sunderland which obviously means they are a 'bigger' team.

Gotta few mates that support Sunderland and Newcastle cheated us (Mansfield) out of the fa cup so Sunderland

i liked Newcastle like 5 years ago, but since all their **** buys and sells i've lost interest. Recently i've liked Sunderlands new way forward with Steve Bruce so i'd say Sunderland as they're going places without the money but with a class manager and good players

Thank you prow07 first mag i have seen in ages living in the real world.

out of the two i would have to go for dropping a nuke on both clubs. Boro ftw XD

yeah, and all they really nid is a good manager & a good owner as well. pains me 2 c hw mike ashley is f***ing ******** up the club. if i didn remember wrong, keegan was doing quite well @ newcastle b4 he quitted and hopefully things will change for the better asap :D

What exactly is a big club? people define it in different ways. In terms of success it is fair to say that neither are big. In terms of fan base, both are massive. In terms of players, Sunderland edge it.

Theres one major factor in Newcastle downfall, and that's Mike Ashley. I cant think of anyone else whos monumentaly c*cked up as much as he has. I can see sunderland fans are loving the situation as it was in, and i can say honestly if the tables were turned we would love it just as much.

I seem to have lost the point I was trying to make, but anyway; both are big clubs depending on how you define big club.

I will for sure choose Newcastle, but I have a lot of little respect for Sunderland for what they did in the last years.

Back