thezul

Reaction score
Here is my story in my Football Manager 2011 this year.

"TOON REVIVAL"

Mike Ashley took the risk to hire a young malaysian to be a coach for the club. This is the history of football
when the club being managed by a 24 years old guy. The main objectives for this season is to finish in the mid-table.

after messed up with player instructions+team instructions, i managed to achieve the best by far.
I hope i can bring forward Newcastle this year to the UEFA Champion League.

19 matches to go... hope i can achieve my dream to bring forward the toon to EURO spot!

p/s : 2011/2012 not the best season for Man Utd and Chelsea lolololol. :stars: :stars:
p/s : don't ask me why i bought Heitinga for 24mil lolololol. He did well in defender line plus can be good at CM.

i'm a very technical gamer in this game, i always take a look other club players, spent hours in tactics, analysis other clubs fixtures,pondering the league standing, and watch every matches in key mode highlights.

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

Just finished my 2011/2012 with Newcastle. That was a very awesome season for me. The Objective for those season is just want to finish the mid-table.After the 19 matches, the board offer me the new target. I'm not very confident so i made it as a top half finish. During this period, my striker Elmander was injured, so i have to buy another young striker. I bought Leigh Griffith from wolves, 21 years old decent stats for 15.5m that was big jeopardy for me!

That youngster proved him worth for buck after assisting Wickham this season. Connor wickham was honored as a 3rd position of goal scorers for this season with 27 goals..

It was a big boost to Newcastle after managed to bring this squad to UEFA champions league, a young manager lead them to EURO spot after finished 2nd position in this league this season.

Big blow for me top scorers Wickham out for 5 months at his 37 matches for Newcastle.

Regarding from that injury, New Newcastle owner plan to bid a high rated striker to replace Wickham due his long injured.

quaity so far, actually love the fact you've edited espn thing - check mine out please mate :)