Not open for further replies.

StuW

Why So Serious?
Reaction score
Newcastle v Manchester United​
7:45pm GMT, April 19 2011

3X0aO.png
ZnznT.png

Manchester United will look to put their FA Cup woes behind them as they travel to St. James' Park to face an inconsistent Newcastle United.

Team News

Newcastle - Both Cheick Tiote and James Perch are available for selection after completing their suspensions but Kevin Nolan has one more match to serve.

Meanwhile, Shola Ameobi is predicted to return after missing the Aston Villa defeat with a swollen knee. A scan carried out earlier this week showed nothing untoward.

Stephen Ireland had been predicted to make his debut at some point in this game, but his girlfriend was involved in a car accident recently - which resulted in the on-loan midfielder returning to the family home in Cheshire.

Man Utd - . Owen Hargreaves and Anders Lindegaard continue to be unavailable due to long-term injuries. Paul Scholes is unavailable as well due to suspension after the red card he picked up versus City.

Darren Fletcher has missed the past six weeks of action due to a virus, but the Scot has resumed training and is attempting to regain fitness after the virus caused him to lose weight.

Expected Lineups

Newcastle United

1303160496180003.jpg

Manchester United
1303160638855696.jpg

I am going 2-0 United.

Going 3-0 Man Utd myself. Nani is going to cause havoc for Newcastle. But it also depends, if Carrick recovers from that big mistake in the semi final

Newcastle, THE inconsistent team of the EPL; you don't know if they will turn up or not. They could be magnificent (Like against Sunderland) or just plain awful (Like against Stoke)

Saying that, I can see United (Manchester) just scraping it, 3-1 United but the game is a lot closer than the scoreline suggests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back