Newcastle United

• Thread starter Thread starter JS1395
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2K

JS1395

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Just started a save with newcastle and i am struggling to find the 'Perfect Tactic', Anyone got any advice on whats the best tactic to use?
Your help will be a massive help!! (H)

Well, have you made any transfers or are planning to do so ? If so, what kind of approach will you take, recruiting veterans, young prospects, etc ?

My preference is young prospects that are good enough for my 1st team as soon as i sign them, and so far i have signed wilfred bony (due to Demba Ba getting injured for half a season) van rhijn, Pogba (loan) wellington nem and adryan. Looking to sell all players above 30, but i like some more experienced players too (around 26 years old)

Then I would start out using a rather cautious Deep 4231, Balanced-Counter. Inittially, I would play a more possession based approach, retain possesiom, pass to feet, play wider and when your team is gelled enough and your new players have learned English, then I would perhaps play more fluid and more attacking shouts when seing fit

ah, thanks, would you play the center mids as defensive center mids, or normal center mids?

What TBH has said is solid advice, I'll upload the tactic I use, which I developed around Newcastle, I came second 1st season with this and went onto win the league from then on.

as for transfers you only really need a LW and a RB 1st season for the starting 11, but you lack reasonable depth.

In:
Wellington Nem 3.5m turned into a new Gareth Bale for me.
Sebastian Corchia 14m one of the best young RB's available. however someone like debuchy is solid for a cheaper option. also Matthias Zimmerman is decent to start for 4.5m and after 2-3 seasons becomes immense.
Adryan 875k sign him over 48 months will be like a free and tutor with cabaye
Oskar hjilmark 1.3m sign over 48 months too and tutor him with tiote
Ezequiel Cirigliano 4m tutor him with anita

Signing these players should give you the squad depth to compete easily for top 4 1st season.

outs

Xisco
Guiterezz
Marveaux
Gosling
Perch
Vuckic

I usually bring in about 22m selling these guys they are all useless in my opinion.

Remember to give ba a new contract if you dont want to keep him you can later sell him for over 20m.
Promote remi streete and tutor him give him some game time, he turns into a very consistent player to use as back up.

The tactic might not be the "perfect" one that you are looking for but it is good enough to win the league if you make the right choices. I'm using it with reading and am sitting undefeated in 7 games including a 5-2 over Man City 2-1 at arsenal and 4-1 at liverpool. It is a 41221 with anita the deeplying playmaker, cabaye the advanced and tiote the bbm

Back