• Thread starter Thread starter pajunior
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.

pajunior

Reaction score
Just wondering who to buy with newcastle. So far I've replaced Beye with Gamez at a profit of 1.2mil. Nearing the end of the transfer I decided some youth in midfield was needed so I bought Plessis and Jack Collison(west ham) for just under 7mil. Its going ok (a lot better then real life) but who would you recomend buying/selling with Newcastle.

Thanks, Pat

My mates in Europe with Scott Brown Kris Boyd Matt Derbyshire

yeah he is playing like a god!
when i signed him my scouts said that he was a leading champion etc etc, so got a bit worried, now he is a good premiership left winger!

took him nearly a whole season to settle in newcastle too!

Will Owen ever be fit enough to play two games in a row for me, and if he does will he ecer score? Martins just shoots from anywher everytime he gets the ball, even if i put shoot from long range on rarely. Duff is a disaster, Nolan is efficint but uncreative, Smith isn't up to much, Ameobi is just rubbish. Sounds like the real Newcastle team though.

But my defense is pretty impressive, Taylor and coloccine are an effective partnership, while Gamez and Jose enrique are good going forward. Guthrie was the biggest suprise though. He's my ultimate box to box midfielder. Absolute here, Jonas is decent as well except two red cards in eight games hasn't endearded him to me.

My main concern is a striker and a left winger, I'm think Saviet up front but not sure about the winger, any ideas on a cheap one.

im still on 9.1 hey!
um dude, check my team, that was all done in the 1st season.
i have mattock and adem ljajic coming in Jan!

u need to sell deadwood i.e the whole team except colloccini and taylor and jonas, keep guthrie, i sold him unfortunatley, i had too much comp for 1st team place.

he was really good!

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

no he wont really, sell him before december as he never signs a new contract.
he is at chelsea now, sold for 20 million (barely played for them) and is earning only 55 k a month compared to me offering him 125k a month, plus being the captain

stupid chop, so sell him man, get the money!

Dam too late now the summer window is closed. Oh well just have to hope he'll sign for me but tbh i'd wonder if he's worth it.

well just carry on offering him until he hopefully accepts,
then i would say yes keep him if u can get him to sign a contract!
he is still class! just put him on light training for a while after his injuries etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back