Newgens: am I the only one?

Reaction score
WeLl ive been looking through the newgen thread a bit and everyone seems to be chuffed with their new players. Am I the only person who thinks that newgens ( players and coaches) are still a massive part of the game si just can't get right? I mean really look at those players and think 'are they good players, or are they just a bit better than what we com to expect from a newgen'.
Once again I'm feeling let down by it. Every newgen ALWAYS has at least a few stats that stop him being a complete player, whether your new super strong and technically gifted midfielder has 7 for stamina or your awesome cb has 19 headering but 6 for jumping.

Come on si, surely it can't be that hard!

Actually I usually get quite a few that I consider 'complete' at their particular roles. But then again I use the Genie Scout. Maybe you are unlucky?

What? ...

So you've checked every single Regen EVERY single season?

You must be just unlucky ..

I never get. Them, and if I get one who's veiwable stats look half decent, I'll look at the Biden and he'll have 4 for consistency or something.

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

Can someone please post a newgen that they consider a complete player please. Because I've yet to see a new henry or terry or ronaldo in any post.

Back