EddieAsh

Reaction score
Just got promoted with derby to the prem, start of my second season (2015/16)

Currently have no wingers as they were all on loan last season, and no DM as the contrac on my only DM ran out and he was poor.

Any help?

Just got promoted with derby to the prem, start of my second season (2015/16)

Currently have no wingers as they were all on loan last season, and no DM as the contrac on my only DM ran out and he was poor.

Any help?

The most important personal for a newly promoted side is a striker. You need goals to stay up.

Just got promoted with derby to the prem, start of my second season (2015/16) Currently have no wingers as they were all on loan last season, and no DM as the contrac on my only DM ran out and he was poor. Any help?
You need goals to stay up.
o.png

But if he has got no wingers then.....That's a also a must, also so is a strong experienced centre back but in this case he's asked for wingers...

can can you not bring back tom ince
bring Jordan ibe in on loan from liverpool
mustafa saymak is a good winger if you can afford him and he gets a lot better in the future

how much money do you have and is there any players you are willing to sell in order to gain more funds

If you do'nt have any wingers then just make a tactic without wingers as you would need to buy at least 4 of them. As for DM look for Adam Vass, Lorenzo Lollo or Alfred N'Diaye from Betis.

ok, ibe currently isnt up for loan and liverpool wont sell.ince is avaliable for free as hull have decided he is unwanted.

transfer funds wise i have a poxy £6m to spend as the club is in quite a bad financial position.

Adama Traore on loan, maybe try Munir.....Elvis Manu also a good shout

defensive midfield wise...dont you have George Thorne but I would say Lewis Cook from Leeds or Rohan Ince from Brighton

I'd definitely recommend bringing in ince if he's for free

adama traore is another very good winger he's got a load of pace and can easily beat his man

look at the top 4 in the premier league and have a look at what players they've got listed for loan you can usually pick up a decent player or two... In your case you could pick up 2 decent wingers and hardly be paying anything

loan is the way to go when you don't have funds.
honestly wingers are kind of overrated. I play 3 forwards.
anyways a nice wonderkid for you would be pione sisto - should have a 2.5m release clause.
you can sell him off later easily for 20m+

another player you could try to loan is hirving lozano, januzaj, markovic, grealish, enes unal.
you can also look to loan an amc like patrick roberts or humam tariq and convert them to play wing.

at dm - look at gaston gil romero and francis coquelin.

Last edited: