Newly Promoted to the Premiership. HELP!!

carlo maula7

Reaction score
Just got promoted to the premiership as MK Dons. Obviously i'm on a restricted budget & salary. Just wondering then if anyone could reccomend any good players i could pick up for say 7 million tops with a max salary of 10k. Am looking in particular for wingers but any position is fine. Lastly I never seem to be able to scout players that play in other countries (Brazil for example) , i think this is because i don't have the right scouts or something but often when I type in the name of a wonderkid reccomended on these forums i don't get a search result.... can anyone help me with these porblems? thanks!! ^^)

First, you should probably switch your transfer budget to wage budget and get players on frees. Second, you probably haven't loaded the right leagues, which basically means you won't find some of the players. Also, try to get some players on loan, and raid the reserves of the larger clubs - they tend to leave players to rot, players that may not make it to the top 4 but are good enough for a mid-table or relegation-battling team.

Agreed work on frees, maybe sign one or two money moves but frees are you best options. You cant scout them because your board are restricting you due to financial costs

I have just finished my 2nd season in the Prem with the Dons, and Snodgrass and Wellington Silva (loan) were my best signings

Back