News & Everything auto progresses

• Thread starter Thread starter WesP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1K

WesP

Reaction score
Wonder if anyone can help me. Game has run normally until today then this happens.

Messages auto scroll and game continues to progress as though I am pressing the progress button. So this runs through all mail then goes to the next day and so on. Skipping through everything, even on match day.

The only changes I've made was I downloaded some skins & kits, but I have removed these to see if it was that and no joy.

Can no one help me with this?
It really is making the game hard to play, as I miss out on all mail talkback and game day information, I dont get to talk to media pre game or anything.

I've been playing this game every year since 1991/2 season releases, I've seen it all. I scouted Ronaldinho when he was at Gremio, purchased Pablo Aimer when he was a kid, played at Liverpool when Heski was running around. Leeds were champions!!

I have never ever had a technical problem until now, and it seems that no one has experienced this before??

try solutions in my help thead (link in my signature)

Could be a program in the background conflicting with it. When was the last time you shut the game down?

Go onto Preferences and set Continue Game Timeout to Disabled.

Sounds like you have it set to Instant.

thank you Sean:)
cant believe i have never seen that option before, even now when i was looking for so long.

Back