• Thread starter Thread starter iluxon4ik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.

iluxon4ik

Reaction score
I am managing Chelsea FC now,but i started with Wolves.
I just found this player:

2olivierbuisson32222.jpg

My scout says that this player would be quality signing.
And i gonna buy him now.
Note: Hes 16 and he plays for France U21(2 caps 0 goals)

Im Sorry i had 2 delete some parts of the pic like managers name cus this screen is from my friends PC(we are playing an online game) and he asked me 2
delete this info.

Hes managing Sporting, cus he got fired from Man U(i hate this team).

HAHA!

I bought this payer for 4M(the offer was 2 good 2 refuse) and now hes really mad!
He also lives in Portsmouth,so when we gonna play football i gonna make fun of him xD

Last edited:
You got a picture of his scout report

is he a regen?

Sorry i uploaded a wrong pic.
Tnis is my friends user

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

Sorry i uploaded a wrong pic.
Tnis is my friends user

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

Sorry.
Fraps isnt working on my Vista SP2 :(
It says "Program Has Stopped Working"

I took this screen from my friends PC(we are playing an online game)

Well everyone has great regens so i doubt people can give their opinions of future stars/wonderkids.
Ive got a guy called Leandro who ive had from he was 18, hes now 22 and worth £22m and imo the best CB in the game. Captains Brazil at 22 and is an absolute monster

Well everyone has great regens so i doubt people can give their opinions of future stars/wonderkids.
Ive got a guy called Leandro who ive had from he was 18, hes now 22 and worth £22m and imo the best CB in the game. Captains Brazil at 22 and is an absolute monster

WOW!
U r really lucky!

regens are what make everyone's games so different, it's the beauty of the game

i have never ever liked regens in any of the other CM's or FM's but my last Newcastle save i had some real beauts, so i have changed my mind, a little!
got a 19 yr old new Adriano in my Reading save, looks very promising!
best thing to do if you also not a huge fan of Regens, is turning off the generated picture option in prefernces, just select real pics only!

it makes it better cause sometimes you think you have found a gem in 2010 and he is a regen, but makes it feel more realistic.

yeh man regens are pretty good to use, you get some awesome wonderkids. im playing with lyon and in the 3rd season with them, but im going to play a 30 year campaign with the aim of making the club worth a billion and to win back to back champions league for 5 years. regens will be ****** helpful lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back