Next Opposition report?

• Thread starter Thread starter Scotty98TR
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 2K

Scotty98TR

Reaction score
I have set my scout to scout Next Opponent, but come match day, when I go into the opponent there isn't a team report there? There is just a button to ask for a team report.

So do I have to manually ask for a team report for every opponent before every match? And what is the point in the scouts scouting the next opponent?

You should check the Scout assignments to make sure your scouts are not scattered all over the world and there is one available to do the opposition report.

I am using the new Staff orders and have my Chief Scout in charge of the scout assignments, never missed a report.

You should check the Scout assignments to make sure your scouts are not scattered all over the world and there is one available to do the opposition report.

I am using the new Staff orders and have my Chief Scout in charge of the scout assignments, never missed a report.

That's what I thought could be the problem, so I set 2 scouts for Next Opp and deleted all of one of them's other scouting assignment. I'll have to just wait and see if it works :)

EDIT: It seems to be working now, thanks mate!

Last edited:
Back