mk dons
sheff uts

league two
rotherham
chesterfield
wycombe

what do you think

4 teams get promoted from League 2. And it won't be Wycombe. [imo anyway]

Rotherham, Fleetwood, Bristol Rovers & Argyle ;)

And er PL- Champions: Man City

Relegated: Norwich, Stoke, Southampton

Championship- Promoted: Bolton, Blackburn & Blackpool.

League One- Promoted: MK Dons, Preston & Swindon.

For me it will be:

Mcity
spurs
chelsea
Munited
arsenal
liverpool
newcastle
fulham
qpr
Sunderland
everton
a.villa
swansea
stoke
southampton
whest ham
wigan
west brom.
reading
norwich

Championship

Leeds,birmingham,blackburn

1 - Man City
2 - Chelsea
3 - Man Utd
4 - Arsenal
5 - Liverpool
6 - Spurs
7 - Everton
8 - Fulham
9 - Newcastle
10 - Sunderland
11 - Aston Villa
12 - QPR
13 - WBA
14 - Stoke
15 - Swansea
16 - Southampton
17 - Wigan
18 - West Ham
19 - Norwich
20 - Reading

1 - MANCIITY
2 - CHELSEA
3 - MAN UNITED
4 - ARSENAL
5 - SPURS
6 - ASTON VILLA
7 - LIVERPOOL
8 - EVERTON
9 - NEWCASTLE
10 - FULHAM
11 - SWANSEA
12 - SUNDERLAND
13 - WEST BROM
14 - STOKE
15 - WIGAN
16 - NORWICH
17 - READING
18 - WEST HAM
19 - QPR
20 - SOUTHAMPTON

1. Man City
2. Man Utd
3. Chelsea
4. Arsenal
5. Spurs
6. Liverpool
7. Newcastle
8. Everton
9. Fulham
10. Villa
11. Sunderland
12. West Brom
13. Stoke
14. QPR
15. Swansea
16. Southampton
17. West Ham
18. Norwich
19. Wigan
20. Reading

Championship:
Birmingham
Wolves
Bolton

League 1:
Sheff Utd
Coventry
MK Dons

League 2:
Rotherham
Chesterfield
Southend

Last edited:
4 teams get promoted from League 2. And it won't be Wycombe. [imo anyway]

Rotherham, Fleetwood, Bristol Rovers & Argyle ;)

And er PL- Champions: Man City

Relegated: Norwich, Stoke, Southampton

Championship- Promoted: Bolton, Blackburn & Blackpool.

League One- Promoted: MK Dons, Preston & Swindon.

Plymouth Argyle are not good enough to get promoted, mid-table for them at the most imo.

1. Man City
2. Man United
3. Arsenal
4. Chelsea
5. Newcastle
6. Everton
7. Spurs
8. West Ham
9. Liverpool
10. Aston Villa
11. Reading
12. Norwich
13. QPR
14. Fulham
15. Sunderland
16. West Brom
17. Wigan
18. Stoke
19. Southampton
20. Swansea

Plymouth Argyle are not good enough to get promoted, mid-table for them at the most imo.

I see.

The ;) meant it was tounge in cheek mostly, but a few more signings, and we'll be pushing for the playoffs.

I see.

The ;) meant it was tounge in cheek mostly, but a few more signings, and we'll be pushing for the playoffs.

I'll eat my hat if they make the playoffs next season. :P It would be nice to see my local team doing well though rather than sh*t for once lol

Last edited:
I'll eat my hat if they make the playoffs next season. :P It would be nice to see my local team doing well though rather than sh*t for once lol

I hope your hat tastes nice with some ketchup on.

If we're your local club, why don't you come and watch a few matches? I gurantee you'll enjoy the match-day expierence, and atmosphere [Especially if you sit in Blocks 3 & 4] and well.. it's a decent level of football :)

1. Man City
2. Man Utd
3. Chelsea
4. Spurs
5. Arsenal
6. Liverpool
7. Newcastle
8. Everton
9. Villa
10. Fulham
11. Sunderland
12. Stoke
13. QPR
14. Swansea
15. West Brom
16. Wigan
17. West Ham
18. Norwich
19. Southampton
20. Reading

I hope your hat tastes nice with some ketchup on.

If we're your local club, why don't you come and watch a few matches? I gurantee you'll enjoy the match-day expierence, and atmosphere [Especially if you sit in Blocks 3 & 4] and well.. it's a decent level of football :)

They maybe my local club but I am not from Plymouth so I only keep an eye on results, nothing more. Besides their overinflated prices for tickets are ridiculous imo. The last match I saw them play was in the championship beating Coventry 3-1, must of been about 6 years ago now lol My hat is on standby but it has nothing to worry about ;)

They maybe my local club but I am not from Plymouth so I only keep an eye on results, nothing more. Besides their overinflated prices for tickets are ridiculous imo. The last match I saw them play was in the championship beating Coventry 3-1, must of been about 6 years ago now lol My hat is on standby but it has nothing to worry about ;)

The prices are about standard for this level of football. You can make a day of it too. For £5, pop on down to the fanfest before the match, all the funds go to accelerated staff repayments- you get a pasty and a pint, and some great live entertaintment. Then [hopefully] a decent match of football, sit with the FV1886 lads/lasses, and you'll have a great atmosphere.

I think the past 6 years, the final years of the Stapleton era & the 'New World', we were not only **** on the pitch but unprofessional off it. The James Brent business model is about attracting more fans, and giving them something to remember about the whole matchday expierence, not just the 90 minutes on the pitch. If you're unsure, pop down for our friendly against Birmingham on August 4th- Reduced ticket prices and there's a fansfest aswell.

Apologies for going totally off-topic (K)

at sheff utd it is cheap for kids im 15 last season my season ticket cost 60 quid and this season i renewed it for 30 quid
i think it got too expensive and people stopped going and there trying to get people back now

at sheff utd it is cheap for kids im 15 last season my season ticket cost 60 quid and this season i renewed it for 30 quid
i think it got too expensive and people stopped going and there trying to get people back now

30 quid? Nice.

I payed something like.. 300? For mine. I don't even remember tbh. But it included a free-shirt, free programme for every match, access to 6 club events across the season, free years supscribtion to Argyle player and 20% discount in the club shop, akkeron hotels & saltrock, so a good deal :)

The prices are about standard for this level of football. You can make a day of it too. For £5, pop on down to the fanfest before the match, all the funds go to accelerated staff repayments- you get a pasty and a pint, and some great live entertaintment. Then [hopefully] a decent match of football, sit with the FV1886 lads/lasses, and you'll have a great atmosphere.

I think the past 6 years, the final years of the Stapleton era & the 'New World', we were not only **** on the pitch but unprofessional off it. The James Brent business model is about attracting more fans, and giving them something to remember about the whole matchday expierence, not just the 90 minutes on the pitch. If you're unsure, pop down for our friendly against Birmingham on August 4th- Reduced ticket prices and there's a fansfest aswell.

Apologies for going totally off-topic (K)

I think Plymouth will have a better season this year but I still cannot see them making the playoffs, let see what happens come May next year. :P

Back