• Steve Coppel

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Other

Votes: 13 54.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gallatron

Reaction score
Just heard that Sunderland are looking for a new manager after ricky sbragia resigned. similar to the newcastle post, Who does everyone think is the right man for the job is? ill list a few managers in the poll. anyone that selects other let us know the other is! Cheers Guys!

Alan Curbishley
Alan Pardew

I like the name Alan.

Jimmy Calderwood!!!

Hes just resigned from Aberdeen getting them qualified for Europe which is a great statement as Jimmy has been slated by the Aberdeen Boo boys which is ridiculous after the team Aberdeen are compared to the 90's

1 win in 13 games may have played a small part in his decision lol
i'm sure hull have a similar record and phil brown was singing to the fans after a loss at home and they were lapping it up.

form means nowt as long as you can stay up and can build for next year.

He says he left because the club deserve better and he was always going to stay for just the end of the season.

i'm sure hull have a similar record and phil brown was singing to the fans after a loss at home and they were lapping it up.

form means nowt as long as you can stay up and can build for next year.

after he got the full time job he never really got a run together did he? phil brown started season amazingly with hull. i see what your sayin but i think also they have major amounts of cash to spend to and they want a big name to attract big players. they dont want to waste loads of money again on avergae players.

Big Phil Scolari, didn't get the chance he deserves at chelski. Maybe Niall Quinn will offer him it

martin jol is way too good for sunderland and so is scolari. scolari should get the portugal job as it turns out carlos querious (definetly not how you spell it) is a **** manager.

Alan Curbishley
Alan Pardew

I like the name Alan.

Jimmy Calderwood!!!

Hes just resigned from Aberdeen getting them qualified for Europe which is a great statement as Jimmy has been slated by the Aberdeen Boo boys which is ridiculous after the team Aberdeen are compared to the 90's

I think Calderwood done really well with them. Possibly theyre best manager since Fergie

The reason we need a new manager is beacuse ricky didnt have a clue he never wanted the job so glad he has stepped down hope he stays as coach though, and next manager will hopefully be Jol would love him

p.s FTM the mags are down :):):):):)

Scolari is a **** club manager. He needs to stick with national teams. I think Martin Jol will get the job because he'll have good transfer funds to play with. And their previous manager who resigned is staying on as a coach. He never really wanted a managing job anyways.

what **** options on this poll. Hope Jol doesnt leave Hamburg for this guff. Maybe Gordan Strachan?

scott minto on football first thinks Alan Curbishely

what **** options on this poll. Hope Jol doesnt leave Hamburg for this guff. Maybe Gordan Strachan?

i went on the two favourites i found on coral site at the time. i beleive they have now changed but martin jol is one of the major front runners for the job mate. also i did put other as it was very soon after he resigned from the job and not many names were about. also why i asked people to state there choice as other.

ill cut off my right nut if they take Strachan

poor tactically

poor signings

ver poor man management

cant handle the media at all

Back