• Other( please state)

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott

Banned
Reaction score
i always have discussion with my mates, about this, we can never decided.

i want to know your thoughts. either the man you think, or you ideal man

darren ferguson or peter tisdale at exeter, 2 young good managers who have done magnificent jobs and have many years left in them

I guess it would be the likes of steve bruce, david moyes, darren ferguson basically all the ex-man uted players who make in into management.

I hope we get Bruce :) But as long as we dont get Benitez im happy :D

Maybe quieroz, he was quite good from what I hear, pretty much turned it round before chelsea dominated

Moyes probably. There is already a thread on this but oh well

So what if there is no poll. It still is on the same subject.
But oh well, my vote goes to Mourinho. Only man that can replace Fergie, maybe with a few more years depending on what he does, maybe Guardiola but it's a tough shout on him. Mourinho is proven at EPL level and world level. Personally I think that if he became Portugal manager, we would win the World Cup, but that is a different topic completely. But yh my vote has to go to Mourinho.

Mourinho or Martin O'Neill but wiil have to wait Ferguson aint going anywhere soon

my pick was blanc by the way. i think he is awesome, done wonders at borduex, only the other night beating juve 2-0

Maybe quieroz, he was quite good from what I hear, pretty much turned it round before chelsea dominated
Did you by any chance see how well Portugal did in the WC Qualifiers??

He is pants and has no chance. I hope:(

Iv said before Mourinho isn't the man, United someone to take them over in the long run, Mourinho has shown he doesn't want to stay at a club for a long period of time, he has also stated that he wants to manage Portugal for a few world cup campaigns and possibly go back to Porto before he retires.

My vote goes to Martin Oneil, I think Darren Ferguson has to prove himself in the premiership before he can take over one of the biggest clubs in the world.

Would you really want Keane at United, he isn't a very good at 'man management', still god Sunderland promoted but I wouldn't want him in the dressing room when times are bad at a club. Unless he changes his approach, he won't get near the United job, Blanc is a good shout Scott but I don't think United will appoint a foreign Manager unless proven in premier league like Mourinho

I'm Portuguese and I can say pretty confidently..
We will not win the World Cup unless we avoid every big team and get a lot of luck,
OR...
Quieroz gets sacked.

but if they win it
They can't possibly win it. I would eat my coursework if they did win and don't think that I wouldn't try. Portugal won't win anything with Queiroz and that is all I will say about him.

Would love to see Martin O'Neill in the job or David Moyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back