Neymar £68 Million

• Thread starter Thread starter Tobe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1K

Tobe

Reaction score
I have just been offered Neymar for £68 Million. I'm Barcelona and have been trying my hardest to unsettle him. It's December in the first season and they have negotiated at the above sum. His buy out is £110 Million so I'm tempted and can negotiate with my board. hat would you guys do and why?

He's good but in my opinion he's not worth it, hardly any player in FM is worth that price and I, personally, never pay more than £40m for a player. And since you're Barcelona I doubt he would actually bring something to your team, you already have a lot of world-class players and wonderkids in your ranks.

I wouldnt, like serp1 said, he's good but at Barcelona you already have the class and for that price you could get two players of just as high standard maybe a little lower standard to Neymar

Yeah, I know, Just excited becuase I haven't signed him on this game yet. Is he good or just average?

He is good, but it really depends on how he feels. If he's confident, he'll have 2 assists and 3 goals in a game, if he isn't he'll miss 3 CCC. He'll actually even miss when he is confident, due to his low finishing. But he can do fantastic things.

I couldn't resist. at £53 Million, I just succumbed to my own temptation. Cheap wages too at £44,000 p/w but a big signing on fee. Will predominantly play on the right I'd imagine

Now gotta loan out Leandro who I signed from Gremio as I have more than 3 non European players. A loan to Zaragoza for him then. Keep him at a Spanish club so he can get cute ship quicker.

Back