• Thread starter Thread starter Flawless
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flawless

Reaction score
So I'm in Nottingham Forest, second season. And I have 40 million to spend, apparently I'm looking for a hot shot striker, and I think Neymar will fit in the team superbly. But the price bothers me, is 26 mill for this guy worth it?

Your thoughts?

Its fine as long as your centre backs are good enough and you don't have any gaping holes in your midfield. And midfielders (atleast the non-artistic defensive ones) are generally really cheap and you can find solid ones from free agents often too.

Whoa, 40m with Forest?

Yeah. Won the Coca-Cola Championship, and the English League Cup. Was in the Semis in the League Cup.

Oh, and I choose to win the English Premier League so i got 40 million to spend.

dunc will turn up in a min proclaiming that neymar should be president :P, but honestly, hes probably right. Go for it. The worst that could happen is he flops and you sell him for about the same as you got him for. The pros far out weigh the cons.

1) no, nuch better players for that amount of money
2) thousands of threads about him, why not just ask in one of them?
3) 40 million 2nd season.... hhmmmm

Yes yes yes I signed him for 26.5 for Dundee Utd and he has scored 128 goals in 178 games.

no not for 26 million. go and find ivan kramaric, much cheaper, turns into the croatian aguero

Yeah. Won the Coca-Cola Championship, and the English League Cup. Was in the Semis in the League Cup.

Oh, and I choose to win the English Premier League so i got 40 million to spend.

Hmm, you should maybe upload the tactic you used Jose ;)

He's Neymar for **** sake, I would spend £100m on him, but I am slightly bias..

This isn't a thread to question his budget. Also, I would not spend that much money on one player if you are just promoted, spend it on a variety of players to give you some depth.

Also, in future use this thread for any questions, such as this one.

managed to buy neymar for >20m, so what i would suggest is that either you try to haggle for less or just look at other targets instead. i would recommend

alberto paloschi
artem milevskyi
marquinhos (internacional)
loic remy (not sure if its unrealistic for you)
yannis tafer
romelo lukaku (godlike)
welliton (same)
guilherme (dinamo kiev)
steven fletcher
demba ba
chinedu obasi
yannick djalo
nicola kalinic
robert acquafresca

most of these guys would cost you less than 20m.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f73/the-deal-or-no-deal-thread-t30974.html

do search before posting in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back