Neymar or Paulo Henrique (Ganso)

• Thread starter Thread starter ltaylor93
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2K

ltaylor93

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm looking for a new CAM and was torn between these two players. I can afford either of them but I'm unsure if Neymar or Henrique would be better. Although Neymar isn't a natural CAM, I'm happy to retrain him. I'm playing as Fiorentina at the start of my 3rd season 11.3 patch 4-3-1-2 formation.

Thanks in advance.

Henrique is a better midfielder playmaker and Neymar is a good poacher or inside forward. If you want a great attacking playmaker then Henrique is quality!

It sounds like a playmaker that you are after, as Shaneckham suggested. So it would have to be Paulo Henrique.

However, you should look at this rule.

I don't really need the playmaker as such because I've got Montolivo and Poli in midfield who are both great playmakers if need be. It would be nice to have someone that little bit further forward to put through that final pass which would be nice but I'm unsure if I need that or someone with pace and flair like Neymar

Yer but Henrique is an all round better midfield and you will get the best out of him in that role as that's his natural position. Where as Neymars pace is good at breaking the back line sitting on the last man or that flair skill and pace is deadly as and inside forward which is Neymars best 2 positions.

I'll take your word for it and get Henrique. Thanks for your help :)

Neymar is a goalscorer, Ganso is a playmaker. I need more info to be able to make this decision for you.

4-3-3

Paulo Henrique - Advanced Playmaker
Neymar - Winger / Inside Forward

Works All The Time

Back