Neymar set for chelsea.

• Thread starter Thread starter farman95
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen his interview where he said he would stay at Santos and play rather than bench warming at chelsea,

He said he would rather play for Santos than sit on the bench all season for Chelsea. They showed on Sky Sports the interview it was from a Brazillian TV show based on the countries next upcoming stars of the national team.

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

I have seen his interview where he said he would stay at Santos and play rather than bench warming at chelsea,

You beat me to it.

He is right though, he would be benchwarming for a year or so. We are just trying to get in quickly so we don't end up in a bidding war next season.

For me, either he will join this season or he will end up not joining at all.

Never trusted much from tribal football. They are like the Daily Star of the internet.

They should buy him and keep him at Santos on loan for a season or two. He likes Chelsea, like wise does his father, that would suit all 3 parties; Chelsea, Neymar and family, and Santos..

He would be a great replacement for drogba who is gettin on a bit.

He would be a great replacement for drogba who is gettin on a bit.

They are completely different players. Drogba is a powerhouse whilst Neymar is a lot smaller and less physical. I for one don't understand the hype about this lad coming to the premier league, as proven before with Brazilian players in the past (Kleberson, Robinho) to name a few, the premier league is to physical and they can not adapt to the game. This is what I reckon will happen to this kid if he ends up at Chelsea which again I doubt he wont, he'll end up in Spain.

I thought City have first refusual on him because they sent Robinho on loan their? Suprised their not trying to sign him since they have tried to sign everyone else !

They are completely different players. Drogba is a powerhouse whilst Neymar is a lot smaller and less physical. I for one don't understand the hype about this lad coming to the premier league, as proven before with Brazilian players in the past (Kleberson, Robinho) to name a few, the premier league is to physical and they can not adapt to the game. This is what I reckon will happen to this kid if he ends up at Chelsea which again I doubt he wont, he'll end up in Spain.
You could say the same about Javier Hernandez

My money is on him signing for Real Madrid next year. I think he will give Santos one more year and then Real Madrid will come in with an offer he cant refuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back