• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 957
Status
Not open for further replies.

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Liverpool striker David Ngog is determined to stay at Anfield and improve as a player.

More...

Keen to stay is hopefully different to Hodgson wanting him to stay.

Good, good, good.
Watch some N'gog bashers come in now, that don't know the facts...

To be fair to Ngog he didnt have much experience when Torres got injured and i feel Ngog did a great job during last season. Scoredthe same amount of goals as Pavlyuchenko and scored more than Yakubu and Eduardo

what are the "facts"?
That how well he played, he was a vey capable cover when at the start of the season when Torres was out, but in the end the pressure, expectation, and constant matches got to him. & That we see him as being a very good prospect

That how well he played, he was a vey capable cover when at the start of the season when Torres was out, but in the end the pressure, expectation, and constant matches got to him. & That we see him as being a very good prospect

To be fair, not really facts is it? Your opinion and as you can see many people on the forum disagree. ^^)

Last edited:
yes please stay. he is quite awfull. i heard a quote when he was a psg saying he is the next anelka haha!!!

Good for him, I personally think he won't live up to the hype and isn't good enough standard for Liverpool (Even potentially) but only time will tell.

Seems other Liverpool fans don't agree but I don't think he is good enough and won't ever be. He loses the ball far too easily and misses easy chances far too often. Wanted him to go but if he goes out on loan or plays a small part in our season, I don't mind.

Coach Carter will be pleased by this news.

At least Ngog is looking to show some determination to show he will improve.

Coach Carter will be pleased by this news.

At least Ngog is looking to show some determination to show he will improve.

Not since like a year ago, he quickly came to terms with the fact that David N'Gog is average.

Am I right and thinking he turned down a season long loan at West Brom to succeed at Liverpool, if his ability can match his determination but that is the big earmark, his ability. I think he is a good player, remind me of Darren Bent and Jermaine Defoe, play of the shoulder of the last defender, don't really contribute much to the overall game.

This is surprising. I thought he would be moving to one of his many suitors.

he should stay, hes a decent young player, he was scoring a goal every 4/5 games, not bad for a young striker his age and its a big ask for player like him to be first line cover for someone like torres.

His goals are usually from about 1 yard & he misses a lot of chances - I think he would get moved on if he were at any other major club. Unfortunately it just underlines our ongoing problem - until Dumb & Dumber leave the building, our weak squad will have to rely on distictly average players as cover for our good ones. Our success will continue to rely on the fitness/ form of the usual suspects ( add JC to that list now).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back