88bigphill88

Reaction score
I have absolutely no experience with the editor, so before I put a lot of time trying to figure it out only to discover it will be fruitless, let me ask this: is it possible to create a World League (multi-continent) in the mold of the NHL?

- Clubs will be parts of divisions, which in turn form conferences and a final between the top teams in each conference, which would be decided in a playoff system - and the champions of each conference play a big final for the most coveted title.
- Clubs face not only divisional opponents, but teams from the same conference (if possible, face other conference teams).
- There is Divisional and Conference titles.
- No relegation, any other league would be subsidiary with developmental purposes or independent for the u-20 players to develop or independent, but with a much lower reputation.
- Fantasy draft: every player starts unemployed and the league teams draft them in rounds (after a draw defines order of choice)
- No other simultaneous competition (as national cup, league cup, continental cup et al.)

This is just the basic, but most essential points. So, is it doable?

Yeah, that's a good start, thank you. Is it possible to change to multinational, with both conmebol and uefa affiliates? And is the fantasy draft possible? Also only trade transfers between league members?

Yeah, that's a good start, thank you. Is it possible to change to multinational, with both conmebol and uefa affiliates? And is the fantasy draft possible? Also only trade transfers between league members?

Not my file mate, ask the guy.. not too sure on that.. the draft is hard coded, if you edit MLS u usually lose the draft.