nicholas bendter or wallevah

• Thread starter Thread starter pimpdollar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1K

pimpdollar

Reaction score
i have like recievved a offer for 15mill should iaccept if i do wat school i use money on im in first season and its october my team is the normal arsenal team 9.3 but i bought gio van broncourst still great and some brazillian lad for 13 mill called alan kardec which i used my hole budget for why i dunno but in pre season he wasnt so bad top gaol scorer with 7 goals and has scored to goals in 3 cl macthes i have put him in my reserves what should i do

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

anyone

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

cmon guys help

Right firstly I'm going to make a comment and I want you to work on it.

Sort your use of the English Language out, one of the main reasons nobody has bothered to help you here is because of your lack of punctuation and misspellings. Some people may not even understand you for crying out loud.

If your education was poor then you can still do this by typing what you have to say on MS Word and then when your ENTIRE god **** message is underlined in either green or red then you right click the **** out of it.

Honestly I'm hoping the English Language isn't your first.

Anyway onto the ridiculous issue you have. YES YOU SELL HIM.

Bendtner* Is a huge pile of ****. In fact, you should feel bad for accepting 15M because it's such a good offer.

YOU ARE WELCOME.

Sort your use of the English Language out, one of the main reasons nobody has bothered to help you here is because of your lack of punctuation and misspellings. Some people may not even understand you for crying out loud.

If your education was poor then you can still do this by typing what you have to say on MS Word and then when your ENTIRE god **** message is underlined in either green or red then you right click the **** out of it.

Bendtner* Is a huge pile of ****. In fact, you should feel bad for accepting 15M because it's such a good offer.

YOU ARE WELCOME.

totally agree with this

YOU ARE WELCOME.

what redrup said is exactly right

Back