Nicking other teams regens

• Thread starter Thread starter xelliotx
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 1K

xelliotx

Reaction score
I've just gone through everyones regens on march 8th for the prem, tried to nick the best ones on pre contract, BUT NO ONE joined me, I offered a good 6 contracts and they all rejected me.... is it not possible to nick them all then?

Well I'm Swansea, up at the top of the table in 2nd season, I tried to nick Arsenals, City's, Chelsea's so yeah... hahaha

I've signed about 10-15 unreal German, French and Spainish regens of the free agents.

One German full back I signed had 5star potential 2.5 star current ability and I was Tottenham.

You need to create a GOOD friendship between the managers, it will increase your chances of getting their players, especially younger ones.
But if you offer straight into contracts via the player, it's the player's decision, not the managers. That way, you should Talk to press about the player you want, Admire them or something, which would also increase the chances of them signing a contract.

Be advised that top quality regens are less likely to want to move to a lower club, the managers will want to hold on to them dearly unless an amazing offer. (Club's reputation, managers reputation etc.)

How did you do it? I tried offering them youth contracts, or should I offer them proper contracts? They want like 8k a week and they're like 15, or should I pay that?

How did you do it? I tried offering them youth contracts, or should I offer them proper contracts? They want like 8k a week and they're like 15, or should I pay that?

Well, I mean, if they're going to be quality, then you need to weigh the pros and cons. I'd go for them, but that's because I play the game like Wenger.

Think I've lost out on this year then for regens, all the best ones have probably been snapped up for england

Think I've lost out on this year then for regens, all the best ones have probably been snapped up for england

Just gotta look abroad, mate. The Netherlands has quality regens.
What leagues have you loaded up? Specify between "View Only" and "Playable."

if your a low rep team but not really low.. like say swansea. then why dont you check african regens. I have found about 10 quality regens all cost less than 50k sum a couple of hundred pounds. of course some of them may not get WP, but u hve decent rep then theey will most likely get WP.

If you're playing with Swansea, try poaching the French, lower Spanish, Italian and German team players.

Youth players from Man U, Chelsea, Barca, Real Madrid etc. ain't gonna be joining Swansea!

If you offer them a full time contract (say 8k per week), this is effectively a pre contract, so it only begins when they turn 17. Until that point, they earn £55 p/w like all the other 16 and unders. You'll have no chance unless you offer them the full contracts

Just gotta look abroad, mate. The Netherlands has quality regens.
What leagues have you loaded up? Specify between "View Only" and "Playable."

Yeah, I gotta get more leagues loaded in mate, I didn't have many in.

Could anyone possibly post a link to the regen dates on fm13 I keep getting told different dates for English regens would be a big help so I don't miss out!

Back