Shetz

Reaction score
EDIT: Not a wonderkind, great player, but wont be good in a top level club.

I'm not sure honestly what qualifies for a "wonderkid" but he plays for Luzern and is 18 years old at the start. I'm 2 1/2 years in (November 2016 game time) and he's an absolute monster with 4 1/2 gold star potential and a 1/2 black star. (sorry I'm super new to the game still and im not sure what the black part means) He's worth 7m (usd) on only 180k per year with no release clause. I think he's worth looking at if you want a really good all around MC.

Nicolas Hass
Swiss Nationality
Luzern starting team
Mid Center

Last edited:
I'm not sure honestly what qualifies for a "wonderkid" but he plays for Luzern and is 18 years old at the start. I'm 2 1/2 years in (November 2016 game time) and he's an absolute monster with 4 1/2 gold star potential and a 1/2 black star. (sorry I'm super new to the game still and im not sure what the black part means) He's worth 7m (usd) on only 180k per year with no release clause. I think he's worth looking at if you want a really good all around MC.

Nicolas Hass
Swiss Nationality
Luzern starting team
Mid Center

the black part means that he also has the potential to fill out the black if he fully fullfills his potential. e.g no serious injuries and good game time etc...

Oh nice! Well he's a great pick up for fairly cheap at the start of a new game.

OK so im back now a few days later with a lot more knowledge of how the game works. This is not a "wonderkid" at all, and while for low- mid level clubs he'd be amazing, he just doesnt cut it once really talented players are in the line up. Sorry for posting him in the first place, it was out of ignorance =/