Nicolas Millan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trophy_Whorder

Trophy_Hoarder
Reaction score
Now this kid has been on the old fm and i was just wondering if he turns out amazing just like he use to on the old fms has any seen him has stats like this.

View attachment 104703

Full name: Nicolás Ignacio Millán Carrasco
Date of birth: November 17, 1991 (age 16)
Place of birth: Santiago, Chile
Playing position: Striker
Current club: Colo Colo
Value: £45,000
Wage per week £25
Asking Price: You can approach to sign at the beginning of the game
Height: 178cm
Weight: 77kg
International: Uncapped

Stats at the start of fm10

View attachment 104701

After a couple of season

View attachment 104702

i have found him before since 07 but here is a guide for you from this site
http://www.fmformation.net/player-guides/34041-nicolas-millan.html

He is very well known from previous FM's, although I've never seen him turn out with those sorts of stats on this version of the game.

He is very well known from previous FM's, although I've never seen him turn out with those sorts of stats on this version of the game.

i did once on 07 when i was at real madrid about 6 season he was like a younger ronaldo back then

Strange... ive never seen such a big improvement on weak stats? Bravery from 4 to 20?!

Yeah he's well known but I've never seen him fufill his potential. He looks good in real life we had him on trail but nothing happened afetr. Look him up on Youtube

seems like a real time editor job to me...composure form 6 to 15..doesnt happen too often..sounds suspicious and

Strange... ive never seen such a big improvement on weak stats? Bravery from 4 to 20?!

Looks like that second screenshot is on Genie Scout.. just noticed that it has his "Hidden Attributes" listed to..

OK just to explain the first screenshot is from fm2010 and the second screenshot is from FM2008 if anybody actually followed the link.
The OP is simply asking if he becomes any good in FM2010 like the older versions

Oh right, thought he was trying to show everyone what he turns out like.

The answer is no, he's not that good on this version.

He is below average on FM2010. Definately not a wonderkid anymore, was like the Mascio of 07.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back