nightmare!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter woody3011
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 1K

woody3011

Reaction score
I have just been promoted to the Premier League, had about 15 million 2 spend after sales
spent 10 mill on Love to find out he cant play for the season!!!!!
played for 2 clubs already
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
View attachment 64214

Someone didn't think as a proper gaffer, did they? ;)

Send him out on loan. Keep him fit, improve him or whatever.

EDIT: Just don't take the easy way out and restart your game. I know a lot of people who do that. Kinda sad really :S

Someone didn't think as a proper gaffer, did they? ;)

Send him out on loan. Keep him fit, improve him or whatever.

Would only be able to loan him back to one of the other 2 cliubs hes played for XD

yeah f*cked up there lol
would i be able to loan him out tho?

Can he play for your reserve team? If he can, I guess that's the best option :/ Oh dear!

haha at least i managed to get milevskyi too or i would be p*ssed off
lol
r well he can be an 'improvement' for me next season lol

Owch, you guys are missing the fact that his contract more than likely said "Key Player" or "First team" on it. You ram him in the reserves for a year he is going to be ******!
He's going to be demanding to play in the first team, demanding to be transfered. It is going to be a freaking mish to keep him.

He is on a 4 year contract though, so don't let him go in the first season, he'll start getting happier once he is getting played regularly in the second :)

experienced the same thing as you when playing everton previously, bought him at 10m but sold him at 5-6m after half a season. i've no patience lol ;)

lol i done that before in my 2nd season with west ham but i got him on loan paid 1.5million up front for loan and 3.5million to make permanent which i did in 3rd season but wasn't that good probably because he didn't play for a season

out of interest how has he managed to play for 2 clubs by the 21st of august and agree a move to you as surely his club would have only just signed him and wouldn't have wanted to sell him to you, and alos why doesn't this affect players loaned out to 2 clubs in a season after starting the season playing for you like if i played macheda in the first few games then loaned him out for 3 months where he plays, then get him back and loan him out to a different club for the rest of the season where again he playswhich makes 3 clubs in 1 season.

Back