Status
Not open for further replies.

gavaddy

Reaction score
any one know where i can find how to setup the nike defense,searched almost every where and no joy,seen itsomewhere in the past but can not think exactly where,please help.:'(

This is quoted from Justified on SI Forums

Justified said:
Last night I should of been going to bed early but you know the feeling when there's something on FM you want, you just have to stay up because you don't want to wait Well for me I was playing along on my Tottenham save which I'd been using to develope the "Play Like Pep" tactic. My defence was good but there was still something bugging me about the pushing up/marking/communication with the goalkeeper. The tactic incorperates the Nike system which has been very popular since the very early days of CM.

Let me just run through a little background. Back in the days of CM 3 (when I was still a rookie when it came to wibble/wobble) a theory arose on the forums called DDL (Diagonal Defence Line). Basically what it was you could set up a defence line which was diagonal depending on which side the opposition had the ball on. It was a good system, not perfect, but it seemed to throw the AI out of whack. As the games progress it started to faulter because it just wasn't defined enough.

A couple of versions later a new theory arose on the forums called the "Nike System" due to how it looked like the Nike Tick. I believe it was Cleon and Buxton who originally "invented" the theory which was highly popular in tactics. Basically it's asking one of the central defenders to cover. Obviously the defender asked to cover has to be more agile and quicker (think Carvalho/Gallas partnering Terry). IRL it was used by Mourinho at Chelsea as he needed a faster partner to Terry who just kept his position in defence.

So how to incorperate into FM? It's very simple actually and I believe, don't quote me though, that you can incorperate a Nike System defence into any philosophy apart from Very Fluid which is meant to be a more global system where defenders, midfielders and attackers all help each other in defence and attack. But the defence has to be set up in the Rule of One to make it work and also must have quite a high defence line (without the offside trap which I painfully made the mistake of playing with :p ). It also allows the Goalkeeper to be part of the defence rather then staying in his position. Here's the set up -

Goalkeeper : 7
DC (Cover) : 6
DC : 8
Fullbacks : 10
MCd or DMC : 9

I just used random numbers to make it easier to understand. Obviously it means your MCd or DMC will focus a lot on helping your defence out but it does allow for the fullbacks to be part of the "transition band" of your tactic because their mentality will allow them to be Rigid rather then very rigid. The rest of the team you can set up by yourself whether you want them to be Fluid, Balanced, Rigid or very Rigid.

With this set up in defence I managed to achieve "Park the Tank" Steam achievement (not conceeding in 10 games) with Tottenham and before you say they were easy games, you are gravely mistaken. The run included Man Utd away (2-0) Liverpool at home (2-0) West Ham away (1-0). There was a few cup games and teams like Hull (A) and Burnley (H). But still, not conceeding in ten when only 2.6% of all steam users that have FM ahve achieved it makes it quite a mean feat

Hope it helps your defence

thanks but what about the closing down settings?

shootie pretty much sums it up. in effect its a pure destroyer midfielder (ball winning MC/defend or anchorman DMC defend) a stopper DC and a cover DC

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

thanks but what about the closing down settings?
you using classic or the TC?

north face vest

northface rain jacket
northface shoes
northface parka
northface discount
the north face nuptse
northface mens jackets
cheap northfaces
northface etip
windstopper
north face company
the north face online
the north face kids
northface body warmer
northface jackets kids
step tech northface
northface bionic
northface aconcagua
the northface canada
the north face women
mens northface vest
north face canada
clothing the north face
northface kids sale
north face jacket fleece
cheapest north face
northface bionic jacket
north face jackets online
north face women coats
northface youth jackets
northface ladies coats

If you're an outdoor enthusiast, look no north face jackets more than North Coat Venture men's jacket. Regardless if you are up in the mountains, covered with snow or jogging while it's raining, this jacket's weatherproof properties permit you to withstand all of that sun and rain could throw to you. Utilizing this type of breathable jacket, in spite of how wet your day could possibly be, you'd probably nevertheless be dry and cozy beneath your jacket since the perspiration is able to evaporate over the many pores from the jacket. These standard fit jackets are available in many different colours for instance Asphalt Grey, Black, Brown along with attractive colours to accommodate every man's needs. Evoke the rain and also snow!For men who hate heavy jackets and prefer lighter counterparts, try North Face Nuptse men's jacket. It offers a fantastic warmth-to-weight ratio making it the right favourite among men that adore to travel and perform outdoor activities. The hottest products in such a range showcases a far more unique, improved fitting assume that leaves the particular cold out and secure included, achieved by using a straighter yoke over the chest. Comfort has never been compromised since coats are made with all the finest of goose down, and display excellent abilities to regain loft after being compressed and they are extremely moisture resistant. Durable using a double-nylon layer at the shoulders, two hand pockets also let you with all the freedom to transport small pocket items on hand anywhere you go. A well used without treatment, these jackets deliver the ultimate warmth and comfort features with regard to their wearers.as you move the innovative technologies employed to produce this jacket has presented the wearer which has a coat that's utterly comfortable and functional. Most of these cause a jacket which is moisture-resistant, extremely lightweight and also helpful to defend the wearer using their company weather hazards. But it at an extremely competitive price, along with free postage charges. So what on earth are you currently expecting?

The warmest winter down jackets north face jackets come in a variety of shapes, styles, sizes and weights. Pick a qualified warm down jacket according to the biggest thing back. Some down jackets offer health concerns while some may focus more style. Whether it's for cold winter walks, sports or extreme temperatures, the warmest jackets are well-insulated, usually with goose down. Inside the following, I am going to introduce some brands of top quality down jackets in foreign countries.The primary brand of down jacket is a North Face McMurdo Down Jacket. North of manchester Face McMurdo can be a rugged cargo parka inspired by using a vintage design. Rimmed by using a removable faux fur detachable hood, this down-filled jacket promises to keep you warm while in the coldest of winters. The McMurdo Parka's down is roofed by HyVent waterproof breathable shell. There are eight exterior and interior pockets, together with a water bottle pocket, glove compartments and a internal media pocket.the jacket is insulated with a 700 fill goose down while in the system of your jacket and the hood. Equipped with a ribbed hem, cuffs plus a collar, the Nordend Bomber weighs around 40 ounce. It's got two hand pockets, a patch-on and side entry bicep pocket with an internal media pocket. North of manchester Face Bomber jacket is a lightweight selection for cold winter days and nights.

It is made in 1979 north face parka by Malden Mills, a fresh, light and strong pile fabric intended to mimic and surpass wool. Polar Fleece has a few of wool's finest qualities but weighs a part of it. It's really a vegan substitute for wool that is very light, soft and simple to completely clean.Polartec? x wt. Fleece is usually a technical title for polar fleece of your specific weight. Polartec? 100, 200 and 300 series fabrics will be the reference standard for lightweight warmth and breathability.North of manchester Face has several proprietary technical advances inside their use of Fleece:- TKA Fleece: Thermal Kinetic Advancement Fleece are proprietary fabrics manufactured by The North Face with superior insulation and wear-resistance.Gives durability to waterproof technologies.- Windwall?: The North Face's proprietary wind-resistant fleece. Fabric bonding limits air permeability and increases your comfort.Not every fleece has all of these functions. Its northern border Face incorporates a lot of selections for you to decide on from, plus the jacket you decide on will almost certainly depend on what activities you plan, precisely what the weather inside target environment might be, and in what ways much you're able to spend.An additional way to choose between NorthFace fleeces is always to take a look at testimonials on various websites such as

This is a organization which north face vest launched the wilderness tradition in the us. It is a vogue trend that revolves everywhere over the appears of hikers, mountaineers and climbers. This pattern will not only created garments of mountaineers and hikers typical but it also built their equipment being applied frequently for other reasons like karabiners which had been intended as requested hiking these days additionally it is created keeping keys. This is the most desired North Experience thunder jacket that is typically made use of by experts simply because it would not appear incredibly alluring but many experts have confirmed to be quite advantageous to the hikers and mountaineers. It is easy to obtain these merchandise all higher than the America, additional about you'll find so many internet sites which makes it feasible for you to get North Encounter Jackets on-line. An individual of your well-known internet sites which supply you a large assortment of North Confront Jackets is "6pm" that is certainly ordinarily considered as a significantly less costly e-store.Afterwards, they obtained doing equipment for snowboarding and skiing. The business down the road begun their software of garments that is centered relating to the mountain climbers, snow boarders, hikers, skiers together with other endurance sports. The business enterprise now provides and sale outer don, foot don activity tools, tents, bags and sleeping bags.

The third type of down north face jackets cheap jacket is Marmot 8000M Parka. The Marmot 8000M Parka may be a waterproof, breathable jacket with 800 fill goose down feathers. It's design and light-weight colored shell is perfect for stylish, yet simple, defense against cold conditions. Reinforced shoulders, elbows and adjustable waist and hem make the Marmot the perfect option for skiing along with other outdoor sports that require many arm movement. The 8000M Parka weighs 3 lbs., is supplied in bonfire and black colors which enables it to be stuffed and stored as a sleeping bag to save you time.this down-filled jacket promises to help you stay warm while in the coldest of winters. The McMurdo Parka's down is covered by HyVent waterproof breathable shell. It has eight exterior and interior pockets, together with a water bottle pocket, glove compartments as well as internal media pocket.In conclusion, for people interested in winter parkas, you should be smart to search through north of manchester Face winter parka assortment. The Metropolis Parka is a good instance, providing superior knee-length jackets to the comfort and warmth in the wearer. The comfort of this jacket is clear with the brushed collar, together with the strategically-placed zippers that protect by far the most sensitive of places where cold wind or moisture can penetrate normally. You could not get it wrong utilizing this type of jacket, neither will you make a mistake when using the Mountain Light Parka, designed specifically with athletes as the primary goal. As the name suggests, this lightweight parka would serve the most extreme of athletes, and allows a two-layer construction of insulation materials to find the best comfort features plus the capability to resist water and harsh weather. Attractive colours such as orchid purple, vine green and moonlight ivory merely end up being the icing to the cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.