Nikica Jelavic

Marko8

Reaction score
It will be great to see him in Rangers..
Jelavic, Beattie and Miller.. excellent forwards!
with him, Rangers will much more to do in European competitions

is jelavic coming? i thought he wasnt going to because rapid wien didn't want to pay him any money without having him.

I hope he's coming, but its unlikely now,

Beattie and Jelavic, bet no rangers fans would have dreamed of that 2 years ago when it was Darcheville up front himself!!

i hope so the new "dado prso" . i think wee Naisy can do damage this year up top preferably .
i also think we should turn our attentions to a LM player.

He isn't coming Martain Bain has said the deal is dead and to the bath manager Darcheville was a good player for us

He isn't coming Martain Bain has said the deal is dead and to the bath manager Darcheville was a good player for us

He has said we have withdrawn from negotiations, Mccoist has alsoo today said it's on the backburner. In other words, it's looking increasingly unlikely, but is still possible. Beattie looked decent enough today anyways, hopefully this cash can be invested in a decent winger instead :)

i hope so the new "dado prso" . i think wee Naisy can do damage this year up top preferably .
i also think we should turn our attentions to a LM player.

I hear you mate i said in another thread i would love to see Conway or Driver in a Rangers shirt but i also think Lafferty played quite good today :S

I hear you mate i said in another thread i would love to see Conway or Driver in a Rangers shirt but i also think Lafferty played quite good today :S

Lafferty is decent enough on the wing going forward... not so good at tracking back though, just wish WS wud play him up top :S

Lafferty is decent enough on the wing going forward... not so good at tracking back though, just wish WS wud play him up top :S

I would have agreed with you about playing Lafferty up top a few days ago but now we Beattie it should be him and Miller

I know Darcheville was good, just the one man up front against St. Mirren. We lost 1-0 that day and i had never seen Rangers in such a sorry state. But we managed to sort that out and now we're looking at 3 strikers. Glasgow Rangers, A'ye Ready

We are skint and the likes of ''Jelavic'' is obviously thick or something ... other than that he'd jump at the chance.
I hope Beattie does real good... but i doubt it cos he's been injury prone all his carrer bar one year when he was said to be gonna be the next '' Alan Shearer'' .......... that never happened as he was always but always injured.
I have no idea as to whom it was that brokered this deal but i'd like to take a swing at them as i think we have just wasted some money which we don't have much of ... grrrr (hope i am wrong mind)

he had a decent game today :D wee naisy will be a cracker

Team Now: GK:McGregor, LB: Sasa Papac, CB David Weir & Madjid Bougherra, RB: Steven Whittaker, CM: Steven Davis, CM: Maurice Edu, RW: Vladimir Weiss, LW: Kyle Lafferty, FC: Kenny Miller, ST: Nikica Jelavic

Team Now: GK:McGregor, LB: Sasa Papac, CB David Weir & Madjid Bougherra, RB: Steven Whittaker, CM: Steven Davis, CM: Maurice Edu, RW: Vladimir Weiss, LW: Kyle Lafferty, FC: Kenny Miller, ST: Nikica Jelavic
Lafferty?:O He is woeful especially out on the wing. With davis and Edu our midfield lacks bite. Edu needs to make more challenges instead of backing off and getting caught on the ball. We also need a cb the defensive line too deep to suit weir..he may as well stand on the goal line.

Lafferty?:O He is woeful especially out on the wing. With davis and Edu our midfield lacks bite. Edu needs to make more challenges instead of backing off and getting caught on the ball. We also need a cb the defensive line too deep to suit weir..he may as well stand on the goal line.

I agree mate it should be Naismith on the left he has been class the first 2 games this season

I agree mate it should be Naismith on the left he has been class the first 2 games this season
Id rather have nacer barazite. Naimsith only has one or two good games. Really need a cb hopefully benalouane. Tbh if any1 is stupid enough to bid for Lafferty id accept it.

Lafferty just has one of those faces you want to punch.
Anyway I've not seen Jelavic but you have paid a lot of money for him.
For your sake I hope he's not another Fortune (Y).

We don't need a center back we have webster back we need a left back as i think Papac is a liabillity and Naismith will come good mate trust me