Reaction score
started a tottenham save and he is pretty much my best players along with defoe & lennon.. the amount of assists hes contributed to & added a few goals aswell playin from AML position. will post a screenshot tomorrow when i finnish the save currently in april

He's awesome.

But Modric is better. For AML/R's in the EPL I think Spurs have some pretty tidy players.

I tend to play him in rotation with Modric on the left-wing.

I would play Modric centrally, but he's pushed out wide by Huddlestone and my enforcer; Palacios.

i sold modric to man city. 17.5m.. was wanting to keep him but he came out and said he wanted a move and i think players who dont want to be at the club dont play very good so i sold him. city were offering 7.5m to begin with and tht unsettled him so i demanded 17.5m and they paid up :D but i think i prefer kranjcar

i sold modric to man city. 17.5m.. was wanting to keep him but he came out and said he wanted a move and i think players who dont want to be at the club dont play very good so i sold him. city were offering 7.5m to begin with and tht unsettled him so i demanded 17.5m and they paid up :D but i think i prefer kranjcar

modric is miles better............

:O

Should have held out and got £40m+ after he had won world player of the year.

tbh im top of the league by 3 points with 5 games to go.. doesnt look like i miss modric much does it :p

Was one of my best players on my Spurs save aswell... I retrained him though to a centre midfielder and played him as a advanced player maker and he constantly made 7.5 performances.

Was one of my best players on my Spurs save aswell... I retrained him though to a centre midfielder and played him as a advanced player maker and he constantly made 7.5 performances.

he was playin amazing at the beggining of the season but with injuries to my team he wasnt consistantly in AML. but still has been one of my best players by far.

Signed him for Southampton after getting promoted to PL. He was on loan at Wets Brom at the time. Trained him to CM and played him as Advanced play maker.

He won player Of the year in second season and is by a mile the best signing I have ever made. I even signed Steven Defour to replace him but as he was so good has never been out of the team.

To sum up, He is one of the most underrated players on FM 2011