Nintendo DS

Becky

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Does anybody have one?

What are your favourite games? and what games are you looking forward to being released?

What do you think about the new DSi? (worth it or not?)

I currently have a black Nintendo DS Lite. I quite like it, but i don't have many games. My favourite games atm are Lego Batman, Wario Touched and New Super Mario Bros. I've got a DS card as well, as i can't be bothered buying every game i like for £25+ but atm it's filled with Seans games. :|

My girlfriend got me one for Christmas 2 years ago,ive played on it once,she's on it everyday,she loves it. Solitaire games,Tetris etc

My girlfriend got me one for Christmas 2 years ago,ive played on it once,she's on it everyday,she loves it. Solitaire games,Tetris etc

Haha i bet she planned that all along! :p I don't have much patience with Solitaire games but that's probably because i'm usually so **** at it! Sean seems to be on mine more than me nowadays, he's obsessed with New Super Mario Bros and collecting all the coins on it! :|

Pokemon games of course. :)

I don't have a DS per se, however I have an emulator on this laptop allowing me to play the games.

I know... "Grow up", right? But Pokemon games are cool! ;)

aha i have one of those ds cards, psssh £30 per game just isn't worth it, favourite games have to be mario kart, lego starwars and tony hawks, fifa is alright aswell.

I Agree. I have a ds but i hardly ever go on it....only for Pokemon and Hotel Dusk which i recommend for everyone. There is never any good new games out....might buy Super Mario though

Don't waste money on a dsi Becky they are just the same thing with a camera

might buy Super Mario though

Super Mario Bros. is a quality game. I love it, by far the best game on the DS.

I'm always on Becky's. She's gonna buy me one for Christmas (hopefully) so I stop wasting her battery all the time.

It comes in handy when I'm at work, I always have hours and hours to kill.

I Agree. I have a ds but i hardly ever go on it....only for Pokemon and Hotel Dusk which i recommend for everyone. There is never any good new games out....might buy Super Mario though

I've never tried playing Pokemon for the DS, but i might give it a go. I prefer the old Characters though!

Ooh you should buy Super Mario, it's quite good, you'll really enjoy it! :)

Oh i wasn't intending on buying a DSi, i just wondered what other peoples views were on it! Though i do think it's a waste of money, i wouldn't pay an extra £50 for a camera!

I have a DS lite, hate the DSi, just not my thing :p
Pokemon all the way, its just classic and Super Mario is classic too

I've never tried playing Pokemon for the DS, but i might give it a go. I prefer the old Characters though!

Ooh you should buy Super Mario, it's quite good, you'll really enjoy it! :)

Oh i wasn't intending on buying a DSi, i just wondered what other peoples views were on it! Though i do think it's a waste of money, i wouldn't pay an extra £50 for a camera!

I got fire red from gamestation for £5 and you can play that on the ds

Fire Red and Leaf Green are brilliant.

They update the game a bit, while keeping the original 150 Pokemon.

Great concept, great games.

Fire Red and Leaf Green are brilliant.

They update the game a bit, while keeping the original 150 Pokemon.

Great concept, great games.

Yeah those 2 are great games. I have them on my computer. Haven't played in a while. Managed to catch 127 of the original Pokemon though :)

View attachment 2534

View attachment 2533

I might do as Kris said though and buy it and just play it on the DS as I wasn't really keen on Diamond & Pearl.

check your local game station before e bay. People are still selling it for £15 odd on there

the charachters look so gay in the most recent pokemon game.

I'm wanting to get into GTA: Chinatown Wars but I just can't. From what I've played though it seems pretty good. Anyone else got it?

I'm wanting to get into GTA: Chinatown Wars but I just can't. From what I've played though it seems pretty good. Anyone else got it?
Ive got it,it gathering dust somewhere.Ive had about 10 mins on it,its like the old PS1 GTA's if you can remember them.

Had no intention of getting GTA: Chinatown Wars, and that has definitely decided against it for me.

Can't go back to playing those old style GTA games after experiencing GTA: 3 and beyond.

Ive got it,it gathering dust somewhere.Ive had about 10 mins on it,its like the old PS1 GTA's if you can remember them.

I used to love the original GTA on the PC. I used to play it for hours. I don't mind the whole top-down view. I think I'll give Chinatown 1 more go at work next week and see if I can proper get into it.

I used to really love GTA but it's not been the same since vice city