Nintendo Wii Internet Problems

leeumoconnor69

Arsenal 3 - 0 Scum
Reaction score
Again having problems with the wii.

This time its to do with the internet.

I've gone to the internet page on the wii menu, ive typed in my details, it says its all correct but still will not correct. I click on connection test and it comes up with "error code 51330"

"Unable to connect to the internet. Choose internet settings and then confirm your connection"

I have looked on various pages about this and all it has is people speaking in a way that i just can not understand, did anyone else have this problem and how did you fix it?

Thank you for any help.

aha, it says things like, restore router to factory defaults, and i honestly dont spend enough time with computers to know how to do that.

Have you tried holding down the power buttton for 30seconds? This is meant to reboot the system. I have no idea if it will work.

on the router or wii? there is 2 buttons on the router "1" & "2"

aha, it says things like, restore router to factory defaults, and i honestly dont spend enough time with computers to know how to do that.

To do that with a router there will be a little tiny button on the back that you can press and hold for about 10 seconds (may need to use a pin to press it).

That should be a last resort though as your router may be configured. Does nobody in your household know anything about the router? Ask them to check that your router is broadcasting it's SSID.