Raider1987ser

Reaction score
Edited FM11 dark skin, it's little bit darker than FM11 dark skin with couple of changes, including buttons color, text color, background...
It's similar to skin skin that I made.
Cheers :)
There is some problem with download section, so I didn't get to upload images for skin...

Download

Mirror

If there is a problem with skin loading, try this:

For thoese of you who encounter prob, I had same prob. Now I figured it out, change this line in your XXskin.xml

Code:
<string id="required_version" value="11.1.0" translate="false"/>
to:

Code:
<string id="required_version" value="11.0.0" translate="false"/>
then reload skin.
happy.png

Last edited:
Love it, but is there any way of getting that analyser polygon thingy back?

Nice, actually one of the better modified default dark skins. Will be downloading. I like the Carbon Fibre effect at the top.

Some guy on Susie find solution for problem :

For thoese of you who encounter prob, I had same prob. Now I figured it out, change this line in your XXskin.xml

Code:
<string id="required_version" value="11.1.0" translate="false"/>
to:

Code:
<string id="required_version" value="11.0.0" translate="false"/>
then reload skin.
happy.png
Cheers :)

Last edited:
I tried this skin and seem to have various issues with it. I also tried what you suggested and the issues still exist.

My main problems with it are:

Text over other text, and colours are hard to see at times (played Airdrie Utd, and the black text was extremely hard to see)
Several buttons missing (the preferences/menu button amongst them)

Other than that, and probably some other issues, I had no problem with the look of it.

I have the exact same problem mate, how do I access the Preferences screen without clicking on it?